In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Oklahoma Sports and Fitness Training Program
Our friends at OK Sports and Fitness have put together a custom training program for both the 15K and 5K races! If you are not able to join a running group (the best way to train!) then here are some tools to help you get ready for October!
Fleet Feet Training Programs
Fleet Feet offers their Pathways program, which now encompasses running and walking training for a 15K. There is also a new 15/30 interval option. Click the link to find out more information!
• Custom technical training shirt
• Experienced Run Leaders
• The most affordable training program in town
• Weekly motivational and informational emails from your Run Leader
• Planned and supported routes for your long runs on Saturdays
• Informational seminars about shoes, form, and injury prevention
• Support and motivation needed to keep you going
• Pace groups for both Full and Half groups. Faster than 9 min mile to Walkers
• There is a speed suited for every participant
• We accommodate all levels of runners from the first time marathon/half runner to those trying to qualify for Boston
At Tulsa Runner we don’t do formal training classes. We just run. Our pace tends to range from well below 8:00 minutes/mile to 8:30/8:45 minutes per mile. That’s not to say that you won’t find someone running a little slower, but you really cannot count on it. Call the store for more details, 918-494-8800
Enid Running Club
The Enid Running Club is a community organization which promotes running and walking. The ERC mission is to promote a healthier lifestyle through running and walking by supporting our members and the community and providing opportunities for training, racing, socializing, and volunteering.