In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Fleet Feet Training Programs
Fleet Feet offers their Pathways program, which now encompasses running and walking training for a 15K. There is also a new 15/30 interval option. Click the link to find out more information!
Pathways is an 8 - 10 week coached intermediate running and walking program that is proven to help you build your endurance. Pathways prepares you to run or walk a 10K (or 8K or 15K depending on the season) in an effective and safe manner. This program is designed to provide a solid foundation for running or walking longer distances so it is the perfect program for those who eventually want to train for a half marathon or marathon. Pathways offers pace groups for various abilities with support, motivation and encouragement from experienced certified coaches. The continued success of our graduates is proof that our programs are effective at getting you to your goal - and creates lifelong friends along the way!
• Custom technical training shirt
• Experienced Run Leaders
• The most affordable training program in town
• Weekly motivational and informational emails from your Run Leader
• Planned and supported routes for your long runs on Saturdays
• Informational seminars about shoes, form, and injury prevention
• Support and motivation needed to keep you going
• Pace groups for both Full and Half groups. Faster than 9 min mile to Walkers
• There is a speed suited for every participant
• We accommodate all levels of runners from the first time marathon/half runner to those trying to qualify for Boston
At Tulsa Runner we don’t do formal training classes. We just run. Our pace tends to range from well below 8:00 minutes/mile to 8:15/8:30 minutes per mile. That’s not to say that you won’t find someone running a little slower, but you really cannot count on it. Call the store for more details, 918-494-8800
Enid Running Club
The Enid Running Club is a community organization which promotes running and walking. The ERC mission is to promote a healthier lifestyle through running and walking by supporting our members and the community and providing opportunities for training, racing, socializing, and volunteering.