In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Tulsa Federal Credit Union Tulsa Run Media Guide
When Referring to the Tulsa Run
• On the first reference the Tulsa Federal Credit Union Tulsa Run is to be referred to as such and second reference on, it can be shortened to just Tulsa Run.
• Tulsa Federal Credit Union is the title sponsor of the Tulsa Run. Do not abbreviate or make the name into an acronym.
• Tulsa World is a presenting sponsor and race result headquarters.
• The Tulsa Run is owned by the Tulsa Sports Commission.
• Do not stretch or use any race or sponsor logos disproportionately.
• The Tulsa Run Crest or the stacked Tulsa Run logo can be used interchangeably.
• The official Tulsa Run hashtag is #RunTulsaRun .
• The Tulsa Sports Commission’s Facebook and Twitter will be the source of information and updates for the Tulsa Run.