In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
It's a Thanksgiving tradition! Run or walk with us Thanksgiving morning and then go home and enjoy Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
This year will be a little different but we are committed to putting on a fun and safe event for you on Thanksgiving morning. We will also be offering virtual options for those who cannot make the in-person event.
5K: Cash Prizes for Top 5 Overall Male and Female ($250, $150, $100, $75, $50)
Gift Certificates for Top 3 Masters Male and Female
Gift Certificates for Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 13 & under, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over. Based on chip time.
Gift Certificates will be from Dick's Sporting Goods!!!!
All awards based on chip time.
Please adhere to the following guidelines on race day so we can put on a safe event for everyone!
1. Packet pick-up will be held in the cafe area of James Monroe High School on Wednesday, November 25th from 10am-7pm. Please wear your mask when you are in the building.
2. Restrooms are located in the building. Please wear a mask when you are in either area.
3. All runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-and post race and while in colored corral waiting area , but not in the starting corral, during the race, or warming up and cooling down. Race staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face coverings.
4. No water will be supplied on the course - runners need to BYOW (Bring your own water).
5. Waves may be assigned and runners will be asked to stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing in the starting corral.
6. Anyone who does not feel comfortable getting in to the starting grid with their wave will have up to 2 minutes to start themselves after the rest of the runners have cleared out from their assigned wave.
7. After you finish, a water bottle and banana will be in an individually packed plastic bag past the finish line for you to grab and go post-race.
8. Runners are encouraged to leave finish area ASAP - results will be posted online and awards will be mailed to the winners.
9. No spectators will be permitted near the start/finish line as we need to adhere to the gathering limit under Phase 3. Spectators are permitted on the course, but we ask that they maintain social distancing from the athletes.
10. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 - STAY HOME!
11. All precautions are subject to change so we can adhere to the governor's guidelines. Thank you for your understanding as we work to host a safe and fun event for you!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the 28th Annual YMCA Turkey Trot.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include: