In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Fredericksburg Area Running Club is excited to be putting on a special Fall Track meet this year.
This meet will be held at James Monroe High School on 9/26. Meet Starts at 8 am.
This is a great opportunity for high school runners to get an official 5K time this Fall. All events will be chip-timed with 400 meter splits recorded.
In addition to the 5K, we may run multiple heats of the other races if needed. All heats will run fastest to slowest. Check this site often for updates on the estimated number of heats in each event.
We will be asking for estimated finish times for each race you register for. Honest answers will allow us to place you in the correct heat if we have enough registrants for multiple heats.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please be aware of the following:
1. There are no restrooms at the track.
2. When you arrive, please check in for your event(s) and pay your meet entry fee.
3. No water will be supplied at the meet, so bring your own water.
4. We may have to limit or exclude spectators depending on the number of registrants. We will e-mail all participants if that is the case.
5. Runners are encouraged to leave once they've competed in their event(s) and have cooled down.
6. You are expected to maintain social distancing when you are not competing (other than your family members).
7. To ensure the safety of runners and race walkers face coverings will be required at all times. Athletes can remove masks during warm up, racing, and cool down.
8. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past week - STAY HOME!
9. All precautions are subject to change as we can adhere to the governor's guidelines. Thank you for your understanding as we work to host a safe and fun event for you!