In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Get ready to get active at this year's Round Up The Family 5K and Fun Run on Sunday, May 6th at Deep Run Park. This outdoor event, hosted by Full Circle Grief Center, is focused on bringing families together while getting active! Families can participate in a 1K fun run, a 5K walk/run, field games, crafts, and more. Registration opens at 8:30 am, with warm ups starting at 9:15 am. The fun run starts at 9:30 am and the 5k at 10:00 am. Children and family activities will be taking place until noon. Registration fees are $10 for the Fun Run and $20 for the 5K. For more information, please visit www.fullcirclegc.org/round-up.
Back this year - form a team! Gather a group of family members, friends, coworkers, etc. and run/walk in memory of someone or in support of Full Circle. Click on the "Group/Team" button on the right for more information.
Interested in supporting this event through the purchase of a Tribute Sign or Raffle Tickets? You can do this through the registration process if you are signing up for the run or by clicking on the "Store" button on the right.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fullcirclegc.org/round-up/.
Round Up 5K & Fun Run - Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I walk? Yes! Both the Round Up 5K and Fun Run are considered walk/runs. Walking is definitely okay!
2. Can I bring a stroller? Yes! The goal is this event is bring the family together. All ages (and walking abilities) are welcome! However, there are spots along the course that are not overly stroller friendly due to narrow, gravel paths. They are passable with a stroller, but you will likely need to slow down to a walk in order to do so.
3. Can I participate in both the 5K and the Fun Run? Yes! Many adults want to run the 5K, but participate in the Fun Run first with their kids. We even have some kids that are ambitious enough to do the Fun Run and then the 5K. We ask that if you would like to do both - please register for the 5K. All registered 5K participants are also invited to participate in the Fun Run.
4. Can you help me with the registration process? Yes! We have a new race registration website this year that seems very user-friendly, however we know sometimes instructions are still helpful. Click the following link to view step-by-step instructions: http://www.fullcirclegc.org.php56-26.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/round-up-registration-directions/
5. I am participating in the 5K. Are there activities for my family to take part in while they wait? Yes! Starting at 9:00 am, there will be arts and crafts, face painting, field games, relay races, music and more! All are welcome to participate.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.