Find Your Category
- Expotique: The Expotique will be held in the International Ballroom at the JW Marriott Grand Rapids and will be open to the public from 11 am to 5 pm.
- Start/Finish Line: The start and finish line will be located at Calder Plaza in downtown Grand Rapids. Volunteer help is needed for set up, tear down, food, and security. Multiple shifts are available.
- Course Marshals: Course marshals are placed along the half, 10k and 5k courses to help re-route traffic, direct (and cheer on!) participants, and assist police as needed.
- Event Day: Event Check-in volunteers will distribute event shirts and bib numbers before the race begins. Gear check volunteers will check in/out participant bags. Information Ambassadors will help answer questions and direct participants.
- Aid Station: Volunteers will help with aid station setup, cheer on runners, hand out water/Nuun and/or GU gels and chews, and clean up the aid station.
- Other: I am happy to help where needed!
- Green Team: Help us be eco-friendly! Green Team volunteers will help participants and spectators by directing them at Green Stations.
You are currently trying to register for overlapping timeslots.