In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for the 3rd annual Sundae Runday, where we combine our love of running with a love for ice cream! Finish your 5K run, or 2 mile walk with a delicious ice cream sundae with all the toppings!
Race Day Schedule:
9:00AM – Registration and Packet Pickup Opens
9:30AM – Kids Dash
9:45AM – Costume Contest
10:00AM – 5K and 2 mile walk start
10:15AM – Ice Cream Time
Sundae FUNday Festivities:
- Post-race ice cream treats for all, including your four-legged friends!
- Water and whipped cream at the banana split halfway mark!
- Chance to beat the ice cream
- Free Event Photos
- Kid’s Tent with Games & Crafts
- Kids Dash with finisher items and ice cream!
- Costume Contest - put on your Sundae best!
- Traffic free course through Genesee Park and the shores of Lake Washington.
- Stroller friendly event
- Furry Friends: Dogs are welcome to run with us! Check the box at registration to pre-register your pup and guarantee a doggy treat in the Sundae line!
- Opening Day Sale - $30
- Register through March 19 11:59PM - $40
- Register March 20 through May 19 at 11:59PM - $45
- Register May 20 through July 17 at 8:00PM - $50
- Day of Event Registration - $55
- Kids 15 and under - $20 (includes shirt and ice cream)
- Kids dash - $10 - (includes ice cream and finisher's ribbon)
- Register by July 1 to guarantee your shirt size.
Teams of 6 or more get an automatic discount. Once the 6th person signs the first 5 participants get a refund!
Additional race information can be found at https://sundaerunday.com/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.