In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. McMiller | April 29, 2023
2. Blue Springs | May 20, 2023
3. Greenbush | June 24, 2023
4. Nordic | July 15, 2023
5. Zillmer | August 12, 2023
6. Oleson Cabin | September 16, 2023
7. Scuppernong | October 14, 2023
For complete race details please visit the website @ https://www.mammothendurance.com/golden-kettle
We're talking some BIG UPGRADES for the 2023 series:
1. Chip times races results! Yes - we've decided to enter 2023 and chip time our races. Faster results, more accurate and AGE GROUPS!
2. Professional photography at each event. Free to you, uploaded quickly and available on social. Rad!
3. Free 2023 Golden Kettle Trucker Hat for all series participants!
4. 5 year age group placements in results so you can see where you stack up with those in your age bracket
The good stuff that's returning:
1. Free local craft beer for everyone 21+ from the good family at Hubbleton Brewing Co.
2. Our stress free start is back! Start anytime between 7am - 11am. No worries friends.
3. Free race massage / PT advice at each race from Synchrony Physical Therpay
4. All athletes have the chance to win up to $50 in Performance Running Gift cards at each race!
5. Live music from local artists at select events
6. Locally crafted wooden finisher medals for all finisher at each race
7. Post race snacks (sweet, salty and more at each race).
COME RUN WITH US and join our low key, down to earth trail running family. We're here for all of it and we've got your back.
Let's do the damn thing!
One thing I hate about race mornings is the hustle of getting to the start line on time. There's always lines to go pee, get your packet, finding a parking spot might be a challenge - it all leads to a stressed out runner which often time leads to a bad race. I hated that, so we changed it.
Our signature Stress Free Start allows you to start your race anytime between 7am - 11:00am. Show up anytime in between, grab your stuff, take your time to get ready and when you feel like it's time to go for it, simply walk into the start area, cross the starting line and GO. Really, it's that easy. No worries when your friend Joe is running late like always, and you forgot you needed gas, and those extra 30 minutes of sleep just sounded so nice in the morning. Take your time, enjoy your race and HAVE FUN - that's why we're all out here anyways ;). NOTE: You MUST be off course and by noon for your time to count in official results.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.mammothendurance.com/golden-kettle.
Visit the Golden Kettle Facebook Page to jump in on monthly group runs.
Each month we go out and explore trails with friends. Absolutely free, all the time. We often do run the trail systems that are featured in the Golden Kettle Trail Series - a great way for you to see and run the courses before race day!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.