In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Race Website: https://www.mammothendurance.com/trail-series
1. McMiller | May 1, 2021
- short (3.1 miles / 262ft climb)
- mid (6.8 miles / 620ft climb)
- long (11.8 miles / 1,083ft climb)
2. Zillmer | June 12, 2021
- short (3.0 miles / 185ft climb)
- mid (5.4 miles / 322ft climb)
- long (10.8 miles / 574ft climb)
3. Oleson Cabin | July 10, 2021
- short (3.5 miles / 269ft climb)
- mid (7 miles / 643ft climb)
- long (12 miles / 1,024ft climb)
4. Nordic | August 7, 2021
- short (3.6 miles / 269ft climb)
- mid (6.4 miles / 643ft climb)
- long (9.2 miles / 1,024ft climb)
5. Greenbush | September 11, 2021
- short (3.6 miles / 269ft climb)
- mid (5.1 miles / 643ft climb)
- long (10.2 miles / 1,024ft climb)
6. Scuppernong | October16, 2021
- short (3.1 miles / 292ft climb)
- mid (5 miles / 404ft climb)
- long (10 miles / 808ft climb)
If we are unable, for any reason to hold the event(s). Here are the options:
• Free deferral to ANY other Mammoth race, ANY year, NEVER expires. Basically you don't lose your money, can still race and use 100% of this registration towards any other race of ours.
• Receive a 50% cash refund of your registration fee.
1. Built in discount into all six series races.
2. 2021 Golden Kettle Series decal.
3. $5.00 credit to use on series merchandise (redeemable at first race)
4. Free professional Focal Flame photos at all races.
5. Six hand assembled wooden finishers medals.
6. Option for adding on 6 awesome race T's.
7. Pot luck style post race spread.
8. Live music in the Golden Kettle village.
9. Free locally brewed craft beer.
10. Six incredibly organized and run trail races.
11. Free park entry into all six races.
12. Exclusive runner coupons from series partners.
13. Well marked trails & stoked aid stations.
1. Free professional Focal Flame photos at all races.
2. Hand assembled wooden finishers medals.
3. Pot luck style post race spread.
4. Live music in the Golden Kettle village.
5. Free locally brewed craft beer.
6. Incredibly organized trail race.
7. Option for adding on 6 awesome race T's.
8. Free park entry into the race.
9. Well marked trails & stoked aid stations.
One thing I hate about race mornings is the hustle of getting to the start line on time. There's always lines to go pee, get your packet, finding a parking spot might be a challenge - it all leads to a stressed out runner which often time leads to a bad race. I hated that, so we changed it.
Our signature Stress Free Start allows you to start your race anytime between 7am - 11:00am. Show up anytime in between, grab your stuff, take your time to get ready and when you feel like it's time to go for it, simply walk into the start corral, cross under the starting arch and GO. Really, it's that easy. No worries when your friend JoeBob is running late like always, and you forgot you needed gas, and those extra 30 minutes of sleep just sounded so nice in the morning. Take your time, enjoy your race and HAVE FUN - that's why we're all out here anyways ;).
A FEW OPTIONAL ASSIGNED WAVES
First Timer Wave | Starts at 8:30am on Saturday. Meet next to the black Mammoth Endurance check in tent inside the athlete village by 8:15am. Our running guides will be there to answer any questions you and get you ready and comfortable for your race. Once your race starts, our guides will do their best to run alongside you and keep you going during your race! Our courses are VERY well marked, so no worries on getting lost :)
Elite Wave | Starts at 9:00am on Saturday. Please be checked in, ready to run and in the start corral by 8:50am at the latest. This wave is for anyone who wants to race with other speedy trail runners and compete for the overall at the event in your chosen distance. Keep in mind, results are not final until the end of the day and it is not required that you start in this wave to claim an overall victory or top three. Even though you may come in first place in this wave, it doesn't mean you've won the race!
LAST CALL | Although you're free to start anytime from 7:00am - 11:00am, you MUST have started your event by 11:00am. We will close down the start line promptly at 11:30am on the dot. Don't say we didn't warn ya ;)
No Cups / No Single use Plastic | You'll find a lot of useful things at our aid stations, cups are not one of them! Please make sure you have a handheld or pack to fill with water at the aid stations. We do not hand out water bottles at the finish line of our event. Rather, we do have a water fill up area that you can utilize to catch a drink and rehydrate after your race.
One Bib, All Series Long | That's right, your race bib from race #1 is your race bib for the rest of the series. Running races have A LOT of waste when you think about it - we're on a mission to lower ours. Why throw away a perfectly fine race bib after just one race? Use that thing over and over! If you forget your bib, we do have extras at check in.
80lbs a Year! | The average American throws away 80lbs of clothing a year. If you're like me, you have SO many race shirts. We do not include a free race shirt with registration, but rather give you the choice to see the shirt during registration and decide if you want it as an add on. We think out shirts are awesome, but that doesn't mean everyone needs one :). We also have really nice merchandise for sale if the race shirt just isn't your cup of tea.
Garbage Bins Everywhere | Get your trash in the bins! We've made the extra effort to have both garbage and recycling available inside the village. If one of our crew spots you tossing garbage on the ground, we will pull your bib number and DQ you from the race. We take great pride in keeping these beautiful areas just how we found them. If you're not on board for that, you're on the wrong ship.
When you arrive, walk under the archway and enter into the village. Find locally brewed craft beer, shop the best running gear from the best local running shop, check out the Golden Kettle merchandise tent, enjoy live music, a campfire (only at some), and finally stop at the trail booth to learn how to get involved in volunteering some time working on these trails we all love so much.
Vendors at each race will be in your athlete guide!
Visit our Facebook Events Page to join this free trail running group.
Each month we go out and explore trails with friends. Absolutely free, all the time. We often do run the trail systems that are featured in the Golden Kettle Trail Series - a great way for you to see and run the courses before race day!
We're thrilled to be partnering with Bigger Than The Trail for our 2021 Series.
Bigger Than The Trail is using trail running as a platform to advocate for mental health, with the mission of enriching the lives of individuals struggling with mental health.
For more info on BTTT, click here.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.