In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Mason Dixon Boarder Clash 5k
Sunday June 6, 2021 Core, WV / Mason – Dixon Historical Park
MAGP #1 in the 2021 series
Weather… The race committee reserves the right to reschedule or cancel if in their opinion, weather conditions are unsafe for participants
Registration will be capped at 150 participants
· Registration fee is $25
· Race day registration is available if preregistration does not reach 150
· Fees are not refundable
· Short sleeve T-shirts are guaranteed for the first 125 registered. Availability of T-shirts not guaranteed for race day registration.
· Registration is from 6:30 am – 8:15 am
· Race starts at 8:30 am
· Top 3 overall male & female finishers
· Top 2 male & female finishers in each of the following age groups: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over
Mostly flat course on gravel roads and grass. Approximately 1 mile grass and 2.1 miles gravel road. Much of the course under tree cover along the banks of Dunkard Creek. Water will be available on the course.
Location and Start Time
· Race starts and ends at the Mason-Dixon Historical Park, 79 Buckeye Road, Core WV 26541. Mason- Dixon Park is located approximately 10 miles from the Star City Sheetz by following Route 7 west past Core and turning right onto Buckeye Road.
· (Website) facebook.com/MasonDixon
RACE STARTS AT 8:30 AM
Timing – Results
Computerized results provided by Parks Time. A complete listing of times and places will be posted at the finish and will be available at iPlayOutside.com
Morgantown Area Grand Prix (MAGP) Series Event
· MAGP #1 in the 2021 series
Contact – Ron Hamric (304) 288-0479 email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.