MANAGE REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
BIB EXCHANGES: There are two ways to transfer your bib to another person BIB EXCHANGES and GIVE UP MY BIB
- Bib Exchanges (Transferring to a person you know): Here is a tutorial with the steps you can follow to complete this process. With this option, you can select a TRANSFER FOR REFUND or GIFT TRANSFER.
- TRANSFER FOR REFUND: If you select a transfer for refund, you will initiate the transfer to your friend or family member and they will receive an email to complete their transfer. Once they complete and pay for their registration, you will receive a refund of your registration fee, less the $10 transfer fee an online processing fee.
- GIFT TRANSFER: If you select a gift transfer, you will initiate the transfer to your friend or family member and they will receive an email to complete their transfer. They will be able to complete their transfer and pay the $10 transfer fee, plus the online processing fee. Once they complete their transfer, your transfer will be complete and you will be removed from the event.
GIVE UP MY BIB:
- Give Up My Bib (Transferring to someone you do not know): Go to your RunSignup profile. Next to your Yuengling Light Lagger Jogger 5K registration, select MANAGE REGISTRATION. Then, click on the tab for GIVE UP MY BIB. View and read the refund information on the page and click the GIVE UP MY BIB button. Once this is complete, you will be placed on a conditional refund list based on the date/time your request was submitted.
- If you select this option, YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A REFUND. Refunds are only given if someone on the waiting list takes and fills your spot. Requested refunds will be processed according to the time they were requested as new registrations come in. If you request a refund close to the race date, it is not likely that your refund request will be processed.