Additional race information can be found at https://roughrunnersr4r.com/.
Savannah, GA US 31406
Join Run 4 a Reason on this beautiful course traversing through historic trails of Wormsloe State Park.
For more information on the park https://gastateparks.org/Wormsloe
- Mostly trails consisting of dirt, and tree roots. Some areas are more rooty than others.
- Course is flat, with minimal elevation change... Like sea level flat.
- Absolutely beautiful, probably breathtaking, especially if you're running.
- Hydration stations on course
- Not stroller friendly
- The course will be updated on our website soon.https://roughrunnersr4r.com/
Bag and Key Check option
7:30am start with 4 hour course cutoff
- Top 3 Overall male / female awards
- Finisher medal for each Finisher
Parking and park entrance included in registration. Spectators must purchase park pass.
- See website for parking options (updated soon)
- Registration closes at 300 runners - No Race Day Registration
- Packet Pickup - Friday Location: TBD
- Race Day Pickup- Saturday at Race start.
Find more races at https://roughrunnersr4r.com/
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Sneak Peak at the Course
Find More Photos HERE
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.