For now, we are postponing registration until Jan. 2021.
Happy New Year !
We sincerely hope that this finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy. Entering 2021, we had high hopes that we would already have a 2021 Semper 5K/10K event scheduled and seeing record registration numbers. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. As we continue to face the pandemic locally, the City of Anaheim is uncertain when they will be allowing events to be scheduled. After much consideration, it is with deep regret that we will not be in a position to host an event this year. There simply would not be enough time to plan the same quality event that we have all enjoyed together so much in the past. We're praying that we can resume in 2022.
For those who have rolled over their 2020 registration to the 2021 event, we are offering two options for your registration fees. You must go to our RunSignUp page and select your choice:
DONATE: As we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you can convert your registration fee to a donation; your entire donation will directly benefit our 13th MEU Marines, Sailors and their families !!!
REFUND: If a refund is preferred, your registration will be returned to you as soon as possible. If you have had a change of address or email from when you originally registered, please provide your new address and/or email.
Click here to go to RunSignUp: https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/Anaheim/AnaheimSemper5K10KRun
Please note: If we do not hear from you by February 25 your registration will automatically roll over to a donation.
Thank you for your understanding and please know that we are truly grateful for your many years of support. The lives of our 13th MEU families have been deeply enriched because of it. We pray for your good health in this new year.
God Bless America !!!!
Here Are Your Options:
Additional race information can be found at http://semper5k.org.
Anaheim, CA US 92807
WE HAVE TO CANCEL 2021 - WE HOPE TO BE BACK IN 2022!
The 2021 Anaheim Semper 5K&10K Run/Walk hosted at spacious Riverdale Park in the heart of beautiful Anaheim Hills brings you all of the features and amenities you have come to expect from a quality, family-friendly road race .... and more!
DEFENDING FREEDOM Series
We are continuing our Defending Freedom Collection series, where we feature a vehicle utilized by the 13th MEU on our finisher medals. The 2019 race finisher medals featured the new "F-35 Fighter II". Our 2021 medals will feature the "M1 Abrams Tank". If you missed out on the first year, 2019, you can still sign up for the Virtual Run and get started on collecting all 5 years. Option to sign up will be on the "add-on" page of the registration. Limited supply of 2019 finisher medals available. Don't miss out! Everyone who completes the 5 year series will be given a beautiful custom Commemorative Medal at the end. Go to our website at: semper5k.org to see all the medals in the series.
- Accurate RFID chip timing for 5K&10K race
- Kid's Fun Run for ages 9 and under. Parents can run with their child(ren) but cannot register for the Kid's Fun Run
- Medals and t-shirts given to all participants.
- Group discounts and team competitions with special awards for the biggest team and the fastest team (based on top 5). Please note that only one discount will apply per entry and no discounts will apply to the Kid's Fun Run or the Virtual Run. Group discounts are available starting January 1, 2020.
- Special awards to the top three overall male and female finishers in the 5K&10K race
- Medals three deep to top male and female 5K&10K age/gender category winners
- Fabulous finish-line expo with freebies and handouts from a variety of area merchants
- Best DJ in the entire state of California, to keep you entertained, dancing and informed throughout the event
- SPECIAL TREAT! To pump you up and keep you moving, Marines and Sailors from the 13th MEU will be running alongside race participants
- Free bag check for the convenience of all event participants
- BACK AGAIN: OUR OVER THE TOP - SILENT AUCTION !!!!!!!!! Don't miss out on the opportunity to bid on wonderful items.
Race Day Schedule
6:00 - 7:45 AM Late Registration / Packet Pick-Up
7:00 - 10:00 AM Silent Auction open for bidding
8:00 AM: 5K & 10K Start (Subject to change)
9:15 AM: Raffle & Overall Race Winners announced, Pass out Age Group Awards
9:30 AM: Kids Fun Run start
10:15 AM: Silent Auction check out
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
"DEFENDING FREEDOM" SERIES........COLLECT THEM ALL!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.