UPDATED BOILERMAKER 2024 INFORMATION (as of 2/5/24)!
Over 6,000 runners took advantage of Priority and early registration opportunities for the 2024 Boilermaker races leaving only 8,470 bibs left for the 15K & 5K races. Information on the next round of registration periods, the race caps, pricing, general rules, etc. are detailed below.
As always, stay tuned to your email and the Boilermaker’s social media (Facebook & Instagram) pages and website for updates on race bib availability, impending pricing tier changes, etc.!
- Priority Registration will open up again on Monday, January 15th at 10:00 am EDT and will be exclusive to those eligible through 11:59 pm EDT on Sunday, February 4th. (Anyone who registered for the 2023 Boilermaker 15K or 5K are considered eligible and will receive emails from the Boilermaker during the week of January 8th to remind them).
- Open Registration will open up on Monday, February 5th at 10:00 am EDT and will remain open until each race hits its cap.
- The cap for the 15K race presented by Excellus BlueCross BlueShield will be 10,000 participants.
- The cap for the 5K race presented by Utica National Insurance Group will be 4,500 participants.
- This is a tiered pricing event with limited capacities, so register early to save money and ensure your spot(s).
- See "Show Registration Details" on the "Event Info" page on the registration site for complete details.
- All Boilermaker events are held rain or shine.
- There are no deferrals and no refunds available.
- Drop downs from the 15K to the 5K are limited (500 available) and are on a first come, first served basis.
PUBLIC HEALTH PROTOCOL:
- The Boilermaker will follow local & federal public health guidelines in place come race day. As of today, there are no specific restrictions in place.
- Please stay tuned to our communications via email and social media for any potential updates.
- By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event.
- Per the Boilermaker’s policies, there are no deferrals and no refunds.
- The course is restricted to registered athletes and official race personnel.
- Walkers, animals, skateboards, in-line skates, roller skates, bicycles and baby joggers/strollers are prohibited.
- We strongly discourage the use of headphones in both ears for your safety as well as the safety of others.
Additional race information can be found at http://boilermaker.com.
Utica, NY US 13501
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.