Groveland, FL US 34736
Experience the iconic rolling hills of Cherrylake’s 1,100 acre farm with the 2024 Farm Races presented by Orlando Health South Lake Hospital. This unique race, located right outside of Clermont, Florida has clay running terrains traversing natural lakes and endless rows of trees, and the cycling event connects to the eminent Cherry Lake Road course. Choose from either a duathlon, 5k or 10k. Connect with nature and participate in this exciting race, while getting an extra dose of oxygen. See updates and sneak peeks on our Facebook page, Instagram feed or visit farmraces.com
- Duathlon: 5k-20k-2.5k race with the running portion off-road through the farm and the bike portion on the rolling hills of Cherry Lake Road. The Duathlon requires a one-day or yearly USAT license. Join or renew here.
- 5k & 10k: Off-road runs throughout Cherrylake’s tree farm.
We will have water available before the race and at several aid stations on the course. Each finisher will receive accurately chip-timed results, a custom medal, a 2024 exclusive shirt, and post-race food. Winners for their age groups will receive unique award.
In honor of each participant, Cherrylake will donate a tree to be planted in our local community to be enjoyed for many generations to come through their 1000 Trees for 1000 Years program. Race proceeds will benefit local non-profit organizations.
Packet Pickup Location - Dash Sports 741 W Montrose St Clermont, FL 34711 US
Packet Pickup Date & Time - February 9, 2024 2:00pm EST - 6:00pm EST
Duathletes have to bring their ID and valid USAT membership card and pick up their own packet. 5k and 10k runners can pick up packets for other racers.
Pick up your packet FRIDAY at DASH SPORTS for a chance to win a pair of On Cloud Running Shoes - Winner will be announced at the race. RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP WILL BE AT CHERRYLAKE.
- Parking opens - 6:30 AM
- Packet pick up - 6:45 AM - 7:45 AM
- Duathlon Transition opens - 7:00 AM
- Duathlon Transition closes - 7:50 AM
- Duathlon Start - 8:00 AM
- 10k Start - 8:05 AM
- 5k Start 8:10 AM
- Awards Start - 9:45 AM
RACE DAY IS CASHLESS, only credit and debit card accepted for day of registrations.
Frequently Asked Questions: Please visit our website here.
About Cherrylake: Cherrylake is a vertically integrated landscape company and one of the largest wholesale producers of ornamental trees, palms, and shrubs in North America. Nestled in the rolling hills of Central Florida, the farm boasts over 1,800 acres of production that supplies landscapes throughout the Southeast United States. The company is also specialized in the landscape installation and maintenance of high profile projects for theme parks, resorts, and communities throughout Central Florida.
Cherrylake is purpose-driven and focused on building people, communities, and ideas. As a value-driven and future forward company, Cherrylake is a recognized leader for its environmental stewardship, commitment to the community, and builders of beautiful, functional, and sustainable landscapes. You can learn more at cherrylake.com.
Event Transfers: Did you train a little more or a little less than you thought you would? You can log in to your runsignup.com account and transfer to a different distance or race. You will need to pay the difference, as well as the transaction fee. The original award choice will remain the same as when you registered. If you transfer to a shorter race, there will not be a refund. We will not field requests to transfer via email the week of the race.
Bib Gifting: Not able to make it to the Farm Races but already purchased your registration? We will miss you! You can always gift your bib to a friend for a $3 transfer fee. The original award choice will remain the same as when you registered. We will not field requests to transfer via email the week of the race. If you still want to be a part of the day, we can always use more volunteers! Sign up to be a volunteer here.
Cancellation Policy: We love to see you commit to the Farm Races early, but we also know sometimes life forces schedules to change. If that happens, you have options. You can choose and manage these from your RunSignUp login:
- Up to 60 days before the race, cancel and receive a 50% refund.
- Anytime up to 5 days before the race, you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid. There is a $3 transfer fee.
Rain or shine, the Farm Races will be held on the scheduled date. If we are to cancel the race for any reason at any time, you will receive a full refund. In the event of an unforeseen need for us to reschedule the Farm Races to a different date, you will have the following options: 1) Automatically be registered for the new date at no cost; 2) Transfer your race entry to another person, free of charge; 3) Have up to 30 days and at minimum 5 days before the new date to request a full refund minus a 10% processing fee. Please note, donations will not be refunded under any of these circumstances.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards: Awards will be given for top 3 overall male and female winners in the 5k, 10k and Duathlon races. Plus the top 3 in each 5 year age group in the Duathlon, and top 3 in each 10 year age group for the 10k & 5k. Age groups are 19 and under to 70+. Must be present at the awards ceremony to receive the award.
- "Great race! Will do again for certain. The hills were challenging and the scenery can't be beat." - Jay T.
- "This race reminds me of what endurance races used to be all about - hilly and a true test of strength, endurance, and mental determination" - Robb B.
- "I am so happy I traveled 4 hours for this race. I will be back next year for sure. Thank you Cherrylake Farms for donating trees to plant for anyone who wanted one!" - Brian K.
- "Super friendly staff. Great clay course. Nice rolling bike course." - Anders J.
- "Hands-down this race is the best race for a duathlon that I have ever done in 17 years of racing. Well organized, beautiful scenery, challenging and yet very friendly people; would highly recommend this race to anyone" - Nikki M.
- "Beautiful scenery! Challenging course for sure, well worth trying. Very organized and friendly people." - Ella F.
See more Farm Race Reviews here.
Should you need to contact us for any reason you can email us at email@example.com or call at (352) 429-0005.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at https://farmraces.com/.
2024 Shirt and Medal
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.