In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
- Registration is only $20 (pre-registration and Race Day) ,
- Group Registation is only $15 for groups of 6 or more. When signing up a group. you can check out all 6 + members at once or create a group and have each of your group members sign up sepeately. The first 5 to sign up will pay $20 and then there will be a $5 refund issued once the 6th person signs up.
- USATF Sactoined Event
- USATF Certified Course: The Flat and Fast Historic Fort Gibson Run Course (OK12022DG), Click Here to view the course map
- Chip Timed by I:40 Race Service
- Finishers Medal: For all Fun Runners
- Age Group medals: For the top Male and Female 3 5k runners in each USATF (5 yr) Age groups.
- Trophies: For Top 3 Overall Male and Female in the 5k
- T-shirts: For all who pre-register. Shirts for race day sign ups is first come, first serve.
Almost all shirts have been accounted for, so shirts are not garuanteed to late or race day sign ups
- Snacks and Drinks after the race will be provided
- Online registration ends Thursday March 23rd at midnight
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?