IU Health Momentum Indy is a celebration of bicycling, health and wellness activities. This two-day festival takes place in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, July 12-13, 2024, featuring two iconic bike races, Mass Ave Crit and Indy Crit, the Honor Major Taylor Fondo, kids races, entertainment and more! The event proudly serves as the 5th stop of the American Criterium Cup, a national 8-race series featuring top professional cyclists from across the country.Event Website
* Routes for beginner to advanced cyclists
* Major Taylor points of interest
* Rest stops with fruit, bars, and hydration
* Amazing farm-to-table brunch by Rize
* Post ride celebration of live music and high-energy bike racing at the Indy Crit!
There are three routes to choose from:
Piccolo - 14 miles
Medio - 30 miles
Gran - 62 miles (metric century)
*Routes subject to change based upon road conditions. All changes will be updated on Ride With GPS.
Kick off your fondo weekend with VIP tickets to the Mass Ave Crit on Friday, July 12, an exciting high-speed bike race featuring the countries top pro cyclists! VIP tickets include:
* Best seat in the house!
* Award-winning fare by Bru Burger and Livery
* Two alcohol beverage tickets (21 and over only)
* Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
The Kids Race is a great way for youth age 3-12 to try their hand at "racing" in a safe, fun atmosphere on the same closed track utilized by the bike races.
Kids line-up according to age (3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12) and take off for a fun and memorable experience just after the BMX stunt show!
We will contact you with more information about our event.