In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
This is an opportuntity to bring back the spirit of competition.
Must be a resident of the State of Michigan
Participants are responsible for their own race entry fees and can participate in as many qualifying events as they wish
Participants under USATF or IAAF suspension due to Anti-Doping Rule are ineligible to compete in the series
Top times for each age group will be posted periodically. Race directors are responsible for submitting results to us within 48 hours of the event.
Awards will be presented to the overall male and female, overall masters male and female and the top five males and females of each age group for each distance at the end of the series, based on the best times for each distance.
In addition, runners who place in the following percentiles of their respective age groups will receive a race championship medal:
top 10%: gold championship medal
top 20%: silver championship medal
top 30%: bronze championship medal
Combined (all distance) series grand awards will be presented to the top overall male and female, and top masters male and female and the top three male and females of each age group based on total points for each of any top five best times. Place earnings are as such: 1st = 5 points, 2nd = 4 points, 3rd = 3 points, 4th = 2 points, 5th = 1 point
Age groups are as follows: 17 and under, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 plus
For entrants crossing age group during the year, their age as of July 15 will determine their age group for scoring purposes.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Race Requirements for the 2017 Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) Race Series Championship
1. The race must take place in the state of Michigan.
2. The race must be for one (1) of the following distances:
1 Mile (track only) 5 km 8 km(or 5 mile) 10 km 15 km 10 mile
20 km Half Marathon 25 km 30 km Marathon
3. The race course distance must be USATF certified.
4. The race must take place between March 15, 2017 and November 15, 2017.
5. Electronic timing to 0.1 seconds required (0.01 seconds for 1 Mile on track).
6. Transponder/chip times (not gun times) required for scoring.
7. Male and Female scoring for the following age groups:
17 & Under 18-24 25-29 30-34 35-39 40-44 45-49 50-54 55-59
60-64 65-69 70-74 75-79 80+
8. Race results must be submitted to MFF within 48 hours of the race.
9. The race results must include name, age, and city/state information of each entrant.
10. Application is required for each event. Race directors may apply for multiple race events in 2017, but events must be held on separate days.
11. Application fee of $50 required with each event application.
12. Application must be received 60 days before the race date.
13. Races provide their own awards as usual. MFF will provide overall series awards at the end of the race season.
14. Race director will provide liability insurance for the event.
15. Race entry waiver required to include MFF release.
16. MFF will use the USATF Road Race rules as a guideline. Race directors are encouraged to review these.
17. MFF will provide a referee, if needed, to settle any competition issues or protests after an event. The referee’s decision will be final.