The Pot of Gold To Go is on! That’s right - Our Pot of Gold 5K is coming to you!
Your "Pot of Gold To Go" package is stocked with everything you need to 5K, right where you “roam at home” or “shelter in place”. Race solo or grab a few of your closest people and make your miles.
Your To Go Packet includes:
- Your registered-size Pot of Gold 5K T-Shirt
- Sidewalk Chalk for your Start/Finish Line
- Your 2020 Pot of Gold 5K Medal
- Your Pot of Gold 5K Selfie Sign
- A bit of Sponsor Swag
No official timing or bibs will be provided for Pot of Gold To Go participants.
Ways to Have Fun with Your 5K:
- Snap pics of your Pot of Gold To Go Packet Delivery
- Take a pre-race selfie in your Pot of Gold 5K Shirt
- Smile big with a couch-lounging selfie in your 5K Shirt
- Show off your creative chalk art Start/Finish Line
- Celebrate post-race with your Selfie Sign
- Share your moments with us on FB and IG @northsidecompassionproject, using our hashtag #potofgold5K
We are pumped to celebrate your 2020 Pot of Gold 5K memories until we can all race together next year!
The Northside Compassion Project is a Knightdale-based 501(c)(3) non profit collaborating throughout Wake County to end homelessness in our community. Funds from this 5K race maintain the existing transitional homes in our program and invest in future Compassion Homes to serve more single parent families in our local area.
All Pot of Gold 5K registrations continue providing reliable, stable shelter for the families living in Northside Compassion Project transitional housing. Because of you, families that were once facing homelessness have a home to “stay at home”. Your Pot of Gold 5K funds help neighbors finish strong in their journeys toward permanent homes.
Check out more ways that we’re serving neighbors through your support at @northsidecompassionproject on Facebook and Instagram.
We look forward to celebrating all the ways that you Pot of Gold 5K! We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy throughout this season.