Roar Through Ybor 5K Race & 1-Mile Fun Run
is now the
Roar Through Ybor Zero-K...the world’s shortest race!
Join us on Friday, April 17 at 6p.m. and participate by running in your neighborhood, running with your dog, running on a treadmill at home, or don’t run at all!
Check out our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/652300131977293/ for fun posts and videos leading up to the race! Use the hashtag #RTYZeroK2020 to share your photos and videos.
This race requires absolutely ZERO training! No longer do you have to abide by intense training schedules in the Florida heat. You can train while watching Netflix on your couch, while making dinner, or while working remotely. The only rules are to HAVE FUN and to support organ, eye, and tissue donation by running (or not) in this Zero-K race, which supports the LifeLink Legacy Fund and Lions Eye Institute Foundation. Race registration closes on Thursday, April 9th at 11:59PM, so register today!
Our generous sponsors are continuing to support our Zero-K:
· When you get thirsty, GTE Financial is offering a hydration stop half-way through the race from your very own kitchen sink.
· Tampa General Hospital will be providing the all-important handwashing and sanitation stations, which can be found in your personal bathroom – be sure to scrub for 20 seconds with soap!
· The post-race celebrations begin at 6:01pm with snacks available from your pantry, compliments of CDW Gives.
· Make sure your phone is charged so you can post photos on our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/652300131977293/ of you wearing your race shirt throughout the race and post-race celebrations.
· Send us a photo of you standing on the Champions Podium (your ottoman), which is brought to you by Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP.
Your dri-fit t-shirt and finisher medal will be mailed to you on April 10th based on the shipping address in your RunSignUp Profile. Use the hashtag #RTYZeroK2020 on all your posts to update us in real-time about your experience. Search for the hashtag to see other runner’s photos.
By participating in our Zero-K you are making a contribution to support organ, eye, and tissue donation. You can also create a fundraiser under the Roar Through Ybor page on RunSignUp and ask for friends and family to support your dedication to restoring sight and saving lives.
In this time of uncertainty, we appreciate your continued support of LifeLink Legacy Fund and Lions Eye Institute. Many people and communities will struggle through this pandemic. Your race registration allows us to continue this important work during challenging times. Thank you for all that you do.
Here Are Your Options: