In the fight against cancer, silence is the last thing we need. The American Cancer Society Relay For Life Hall County event will be held at University of North Georgia on Friday, May 3, 2019. The Relay For Life movement features community and campus events that offer an inspiring opportunity to honor cancer survivors, promote how individuals can reduce their cancer risk, and raise money to help end cancer. Join us for our Relay For Life Hall County 6th Annual Rock N' Run Glow Trot 5K & Fun Run!
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society Relay for Life Hall County, in hopes of finding a CURE!
- Overall Male & Female
- Top 3 males & females in five year age categories starting at 10 & under, and going to 70 and over.
- Most 5K Team Spirit
- Most participation by a Team
- Fastest Corporate Team
- Fastest Community Team
*Only pre-registered runners/walkers are guaranteed t-shirts. All others through race day will receive shirt while supplies last.*
- Packet Pick-Up and Race Day registration opens at 7:00 PM
- The ONLY Entrance to UNG that will be open to access campus is the Mundy Mill red light at Mathis Dr. (intersection with Wal-Mart/Wells Fargo).
- 5K ONLY PARKING is in the Lanier Tech Parking Lot. See attached map. Once you have parked, packet pick-up and race day registration is located in front of the Hugh Mills Physical Education Center
- For detailed interactive course map please follow this link: COURSE MAP
- The course is 3 clockwise loops around the College Circle (and a pass through one of the parking lots each time). At the end of your 3rd loop you will be directed towards the finish. It is up to you to keep up with what lap you are on!
- This will allow everyone to have a safe, well lit route, and NOT running behind busses!