In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
COME TO ENJOY A FANTASTIC ALL TRAIL EVENT AT LAWLESS PARK!!
RUN OR SPORT WALK A FANTASTIC COURSE!
The Friends Of Cass County Parks (a 501c3) is the Race Organizer this year with Coach Ron Gunn continuing as Race Director for this non-repeat, all trail course. Located in the 820 acre Dr. T. K. Lawless County Park it is a hidden gem in the beautiful southwest Michigan. This natural scenic odyssey of forest and field includes 6 charming bridge crossings, lots of streams and small lakes, and, of course, some hills (aka, "vertical visual breaks"). Sandhill Cranes do frequent this bucolic area, adding charm to the course – take it as a good omen if you see one during your race.
• Dynamite custom design long sleeve performance T-shirts to all finishers. (Register by OCT 6 to pick up on race day)
• Custom laser engraved wood award for top two finishers each age group and race medal for third place.
• Water and sport drink on the course and a great re-hydration station at the finish featuring fruit, sport drink,
Popsicle, potato chips, homemade cookies and water.
• Chip timing for 5k, 10k and Half Marathon (Chip timing will close at Noon - course open to 1:30PM)
• Music DJ at start and finish, and music stations on the course to inspire participants.
• Finishers in all races from Cass County, Niles and the Granger area will be listed in an HONOR
ROLL in the appropriate newspapers.
• Race benefits the Cass County Parks and the Dowagiac Rotary Club.
• No parking fee again this year!
Mail In Registration
To guarantee a tee shirt on race day - Registration must be received by October 6.
Timing and Scoring
Timing and scoring will be done by Mac's Sports Timing. Results will be posted at www.macssportstiming.com soon after the completion of the event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://cairnstoneadventuretours.com/Sandhill_Crane_Half.php.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.