11905 Hwy 92
Woodstock, GA US 30188
Serenade Heights is a supportive transitional housing alternative for single mother families designed to service Cherokee County, Georgia and surrounding areas by offering safe transitional housing for a single mother to live while she is being coached and mentored.
Many single mothers have lost sight of their dreams and have suffered the consequences of bad choices and decision making both by themselves and at the hands of others. By helping these single mothers to rebuild their self-esteem and self-respect, we hope to rebuild and nurture their trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ while we assist them back to spiritual and physical health, and ultimately, break the destructive cycle. By providing a safe, God centered home environment for these single moms and their children, we believe they can indeed rebuild, grow, and dream again.
- 9:00am | Race day registration & check-in open
- 9:50am | Opening remarks & welcome
- 10:00am | 5K STARTS
- 11:00am | Awards ceremony
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Interactive Race Day Experience with RaceJoy
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Serenade Heights 5K.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive continual progress updates as you complete your goal.
Live GPS Tracking
- Remote spectators can track your progress live in a map view. You can also track others.
- Receive supportive audio cheers from remote friends & family.
Virtual Results (virtual events only)
- Enter your race-assigned bib number to automatically submit your finish data for real-time scored results.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.