In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://wegotthisvirtual.com/.
Not only are we going to get through this whole coronavirus thing with strength, we also got this running and walking thing!
Welcome to the We Got This! Virtual Race where you will run a marathon anytime between now and May 31. Run it all at once, or run one mile at a time, it is up to you.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up
- Add on race swag if that is your thing
- Add on a donation to the W.H.O Covid Solidarity Response Fund if you like
- We send you a very snazzy We Got This! race bib
- You gain access to the exclusive We Got This! Facebook group, a weekly email and Strava Group
- You run or walk 26.2 miles between now and May 31st, on your own schedule and in your own location. Do it all at once or do it one mile at a time
- Log your runs or walks and we keep track of your total mileage.
- We send you a race medal when you complete the challenge
Race registration includes race bib sent to you the same day you sign up, a race medal when you complete the 26.2 miles and access to the closed exclusive We Got This! Facebook page, inclusion in the Strava Group a weekly email and bragging rights!
You can add on a race shirt when you sign up for an additional charge.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.