Our simple race wizard makes it easy to setup race registration for your event in minutes. But that’s not all: in addition to our robust registration tools, every race on RunSignup has access to a free race website, free email platform, fundraising capabilities, integrated marketing tools, and a RaceDay CheckIn App. Want a little more information, first? Request a call with our team to talk about how RunSignup technology can help you boost registrations an run a more efficient race.
Key RunSignup Products…
RunSignup offers a extensive set of features to help you manage your event from registration and marketing to fundraising and race day. Learn more about our core products and how they can drive your success.
Capture every possible participant with registration that’s fast and easy.
Boost registrations with free marketing tools designed to grow your funnel.
RaceDay Technology Suite
Create a better race experience with efficient and interactive race day tools.
Raise more with built-in donations and peer-to-peer fundraising.
Build your brand with free, customizable websites for every event.
Save money and extend your reach with free email marketing.
Manage your members and cross promote events.
RunSignup By The Numbers…
Manage Your Events
Easy for you. Easy for your participants.
- Mobile friendly registration pathway to collect all the data you need (and none that you don’t)
- Flexible participant management with admin and self-serve options to reduce customer service and cultivate happier participants
- Easy access sharing across all race elements (or just a few)
- Comprehensive reporting for your team (and your accountant)
- Secure, reliable payment processing on a PCI Level 1 Compliant platform
Grow Your Events
Free marketing tools to boost registrations.
- Free professional websites for your events and your organization – always customized for yourbrand, (not ours)
- Free email communications with unlimited contacts, unlimited sends, and dynamic personalization elements
- Automated referral rewards programs to turn your participants into ambassadors and inspire word of mouth marketing
- Incentivize action with creative pricing setups that encourage attendees to act now – and bring along their friends and family
- Built-in RaceInsights Analytics to optimize your marketing spend by tracking every click, registration and donation on your race website
Fully integrated donations and fundraising.
- Support one or multiple charities with the ability to collect simple donations during registration or at checkout
- Empower your supporters to fundraise for you with automatic and customizable fundraiser pages
- Bring the power of teamwork to fundraising with team fundraisers that work together toward a common goal
- Make fundraising fun with fundraising rewards, leaderboards, and gamification elements like trophy cases for team and individual fundraising badges
- Access comprehensive fundraiser reports that are easily shared and downloaded
Create Amazing Experiences
Streamline RaceDay with a suite of tools.
- Maximize registrations with user-friendly options for last minute registrations on-site and online
- Eliminate lines with the RaceDay CheckIn App and get participants through packet pickup in seconds with a QR scan or intuitive search
- Take timing to the next level with RaceDay Scoring’s next-generation scoring solution integrated with RaceDay Results for real-time updates
- Offer RaceJoy’s real-time GPS runner tracking for spectator engagement, safety features, and a custom audio experience
- Extend the fun with the free RaceDay Photo Platform for race directors and participants to share unlimited photos – and tag them automatically
The DONNA Foundation honors those facing the challenges of breast cancer and to raise funds towards ending breast cancer. A significant portion of the DONNA Foundation’s fundraising comes from its signature events like the DONNA Marathon, and the organization raised an impressive $273,000 with this year’s DONNA Marathon Weekend.
107 Returning Participants YOY
Central Kentucky Race Management a RunSignup Case Study
“The volunteer platform on RunSignup is a valuable asset because it’s a full-time job managing volunteers without it.” Included with every RunSignup account, it allows volunteers to register to help out with your race just like a participant. Race directors can separate volunteer duties by tasks and times, as well as assign task managers for each group of volunteers. CKRM then uses RunSignup’s email platform to communicate important race details to volunteers.
93.3% Increase in Transaction $ from 2018-2019
15.5K Unique Participants Since Starting with RunSignup
$28K Raised for Charity Partners in 2019
Scout Mountain Ultras
Scout Mountain Ultras is an environmental event with a running problem. The race moved to RunSignup for better participant management tools, easing the time needed for customer service and ensuring happier runners. Along with that, they have taken advantage of safety features, integrated donations, merch options, and RaceDay tools to create an ultra race that is both loved by participants and true to the advocacy goals of the event.
3 Distance Options
22,300 ft Elevation Gain
44% Participation by Women
Healthy Kids Running Series
With five age groups, HKRS brings a five-week running series to your community and encourages kids to kickstart their healthy lifestyle and fight against childhood obesity. Learn how Healthy Kids has used RunSignup technology to scale their events and increase revenue.
250 Nation Wide Annual Race Series
168K Registrations on RunSignup
$145K Donations in 2018
Autism Society of Central Virginia
Most running, walking, and cycling events serve a fundraising function for important services to support our communities like the Autism Society of Central Virginia’s 5K Challenge. ASCV has multiple ways its raises funds to support its growing programs, and reports that their 5K challenge is its largest annual fundraiser. This year, like many across the country, it was their first time hosting an in-person race since the pandemic started. ASCV held a 30-day challenge from April 14 to May 14, and capped it off with their 5K and Family Fun day on May 14 where they were able to celebrate the event’s 20th anniversary and attract 1,200 registrants.
30 Day Challenge
$2,500 Fundraising Incentives
Race Day Events
Race Day Events switched to RunSignup at the end of 2014, because it has an easy user interface for participants to register for races, and a more complete back-end with extensive reporting, promotion, and participant management features that seamlessly tie into timing software.
350+ Races a Year
43,000+ Page Views
$31,953 In Registrations
Great Chesapeake Bay 4.4 Mile Swim & 1 Mile Bay Challenge
The Chesapeake Bay team used RunSignup’s free email marketing tools to streamline communications to participants. The main use of RunSignup’s free Email V2 was to share key race information with lottery entrants and eventual participants. In total, they sent 19 marketing & logistics emails in 2023, leading to nearly 10,000 views of their RunSignup website.
650 Pre-Registered Entrants
3 Rounds of Lottery Drawings
$3,000,000+ Raised or charity (All Time)
Today Steelman Racing hosts 5-6 events per year, including a trail race, 3 open water swims, and a triathlon. One of David’s priorities when he took over Steelman Racing was finding the right timing partner and registration platform because of two primary challenges, inability to make updates to registration and communication challenges with timer.
18.8% Participants Sign Up with Bundles
7.8% Registrants Transfer Events
5-6 Events per Year
Tamalpa Headlands 50k presented by UltraRunning Magazine
The Tamalpa Headlands 50k team is thrilled for the revival of the race and can’t wait for the 21st Tamalpa Headlands 50k presented by UltraRunning Magazine. The goals are to see it blossom back into the world class event it once was, and to again become the USATF 50k National Championship in 2024.
$3,500 Podium Prize
6 Year Hiatus
1998 Race Established
Negative Split Productions
RunSignup's RaceDay Technology Suite helps race directors and timers speed up their race day processes. Tony Sapp from Negative Split Productions uses his RaceDay certification to implement several products from the RaceDay suite, such as automatic bib assignment and RaceDay CheckIn. These applications streamline the check in process on race day to cut down lines.
770+ Registrants for its 3 Extreme Triathlons in 2019
79.6% of it’s Extreme Tri Participants use RaceJoy