In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
A community running team for youth ages 9-18
Kids Run Flagstaff is a program of Team Run Flagstaff. Its mission is to foster enthusiasm for an active lifestyle through running. KRF strives to instill a love of the sport and the value of healthy choices in a fun and encouraging community.
KRF offers a quality running experience that is accessible to all, regardless of school affiliation or ability level.
Kids Run Flagstaff registration ($185) includes:
• Guidance, support, and direction of an experienced head coach and volunteer assistants
• Year-round, twice-weekly practices (Tuesdays and Thursdays) on local tracks and at area parks
• A team uniform
• USA Track & Field membership
• The opportunity to compete at local, regional, and national cross country, track, and road-racing competitions
• A fun, supportive environment where kids can cultivate a love of running, team, and community
|Stephen Haas||Executive Director|
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?