The Mission of the Asheville Track Club is to promote and support the running communities of Western North Carolina by providing information, education, training, social and sporting events for competitive and non-competitive runners and walkers of all ages, races, genders and abilities.
While we don’t have a physical location, we do have plenty of people for you to contact by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns, complaints or suggestions.
Membership has its benefits, including discounts at local stores and races. Your membership goes a long way in helping to promote running and fitness in the Asheville area. Our membership includes kids age 5-85, elites and walkers, participants and supporters. We’re an inclusive club that is heavily involved in the community and other non-profit organizations.
The Asheville Track Club sponsors several social events throughout the year like our summer picnic, the Spring Fling and our annual holiday party. The Asheville Track Club is guided by four officers and a seven member executive committee which, together, act in good faith and in the best interest of our organization.
But the icing on the cake is that an Asheville Track Club membership has tangible financial benefits that can more than offset the modest cost of membership. The compelling list of benefits includes discounts at local and online merchants, races and a great newsletter. When considering how much a runner or fitness walker spends on apparel and accessories each year, the discounts you enjoy as a member of the track club can more than cover the cost of your membership.
COMPLETE LIST OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- E-News updates
- Group runs & workouts
- Entry discount on ATC Grand Prix races
- ATC Grand Prix competition with cash awards
- Beginning Runners Program
- Annual picnic and holiday party
- $5 discount on Asheville Trail Running book
- Run AVL--Non-competitive training & Social Group Runs
- 10% discount at Asheville Pizza & Brewing
- 10% discount at Fleet Feet Asheville
Includes 2 people (1 person +spouse, partner, or significant other). Add $5.00 for each additional Family member.
|Stephanie Wallace||Vice President|
Asheville, NC US 28801
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?
As a member of this club, you can get discounts for the following races:
- Black Mountain Greenway Challenge 5K 10K in Black Mountain, NC - Saturday April 8, 2017: $3.00 off
- Sourwood 5K and Cheshire Pump & Run in Black Mountain, NC - Saturday August 12, 2017: $3.00 off
- Bethel Half Marathon & 5k in Waynesville, NC - Saturday October 14, 2017: $3.00 off
- Corkscrew & Brew 5K in Blowing Rock, NC - Saturday April 22, 2017: $3.00 off