Charlotte Running Club
The Charlotte Running Club strives to build a strong and healthy community through running.
Our club represents an incredibly diverse population, from lifelong competitive runners to couch-to-5k-ers and everyone in between. We all found running for different reasons and at different times in our lives, but we all now share a collective interest in making Charlotte a better place to run. Over the coming months and years, CRC is committed to helping to drive that transformation by connecting our members to:
- Running Opportunities. From fun runs to workouts to races, we help connect runners to events and activities for runners of all ages and abilities.
- Social Opportunities. You can't run all the time, so we provide fun and engaging opportunities for runners to socialize away from roads, tracks, and trails.
- Community Involvement. Whether we're volunteering at a local park, coaching and mentoring with community running organizations, or advocating for runner safety, we strive to help make Charlotte a better place to run.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Monthly Club Newsletter
- Regular member events and activities
- Facebook groups to organize workouts and group runs
- Discounts to running stores and other community partners
- Discounts on club races (and some non-club races)
For more information and to sign up, please visit: www.CharlotteRunningClub.org
Email us at email@example.com
Charlotte, NC US 28234
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?