In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
MWS Race Team is set up in memory of Matthew Waldron Stahl and based out of his home town of Montrose, Pennsylvania. It is a collection of walkers, runners, cyclists, and volunteers with the goal to support their community and local charities. MWS Race Team will work toward organizing at least one yearly race to support a local charity chosen by the Board of Directors. All team members are encouraged to participate in fundraising activities as needs arise throughout the year within their community. The overall goal is to support each other as we strive to live healthy and fit lifestyles while building a strong sense of community. Please visit our website: www.MWSRaceTeam.org
Please email us with any additional activities you would like to see our team participate in! Here is where our team will be in 2020:
1. Due to poor economic times, we have chosen to forgo asking our sponsors for support to hold our annual Super Hero 5K and Kids Event for 2020, so we have cancelled the event and decided on a virtual event to raise money for our community
2. In place of our event, we are hosting The Super Hero Trilogy Virtual Race Series. A virtual race is a set distance completed during a specific time frame, but you choose your course and complete it on your own and we send you a participation medal, There is a special medal for each month. Our virtual series is made of of 3 distances in 3 months starting in MAY: The Flash 1 Mile Sprint; JUNE: Iron Man 5K (3.1 miles) and JULY: Captain Marvel 10k (6.2 miles). You can register for all three to complete The Super Hero Trilogy and get a special T-shirt in addition to all 3 medals. Or complete any one or two. Money raised will be donated to Interfaith of Susquehanna County.
3. Run for Life has been postponed: Date TBA
4. Binghamton Bridge Run Half Marathon and 5K: Has been rescheduled for Sunday, Sept 27, 2020
5. Scranton Half Marathon, 5K youth events and Expo has been postpones: Date TBA
This level is for individual membership. You may only register one person at a time. If you would like to register multiple people in one transaction, please choose the Family Membership Level.
This membership level is set up so you can register a family and only pay ONE membership fee.
|Rachel Stahl||President, Special Events Coordinator, Race Timer||407-267-8296|
|Joe Hunt||Vice President, Race Timer|
|John Stahl||Treasurer, Race Timing Equipment Manager||5703961855|
|Amanda Pace||Media Representative, Super Hero Event Coordinator||215-219-7761|
|Cathleen Durkin||Media Representative, Super Hero Event Coordinator|
|Michayla Stahl||Social Media Representative, Volunteer Coordinator|
|Kate||Children's Events Coordinator, Super Hero Event Committee|
|Laura Swetter||Registration Coordinator, Super Hero Event Committee|
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?