In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Those looking to run their first marathon should have a recent long run of 9 miles at a 13:00 min pace by Jun 13th.
AN INFORMATIONAL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON TUES, JUNE 12TH AT 6:00 PM AT Scranton Running Company. Anyone is welcome to attend the informational meeting, however, you must be registered in order to participate in any of the training runs.
COACHED TRAINING DAYS:
• Thursday at 6:00 PM (Dunmore High School Track / Mellow Park)
• Sunday at 7:00 AM* (Lackawanna County Courthouse - N. Washington Ave side)
*Sunday morning meeting times will start earlier dependent on weather and training mileage -- revised meeting times will be communicated to you through email).
TRAINING REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
• Exclusive store discounts at Scranton Running Company during our participant appreciation week (June 13th-19th)!
• An individualized printable training plan within the first 10 days of the program after a personal assessment of your goals and fitness has been determined. Training programs can be adjusted throughout the duration of the program. Training programs will consist of 4 weekly runs, including speed work, marathon-pace runs, long runs, and easy runs.
• 2 Weekly Coached group training runs (i.e. long runs, speedwork, tempo runs) on Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings
• Complimentary participation in the Scranton Running Company's Barrier Breakers' Intermediate running program on your non-coached training days for the duration of the marathon training, with the last training day on Sat, Oct 7th.
• Exclusive SRC Marathon Training swag (Participants will receive an exclusive training sweatshirt and other swag! Stay tuned for ordering instructions!!)
• Training culmination breakfast
If you have any questions about this club, click the button below.Questions?