In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
|Dasche for the Stache 5K||
Time9:00AM CDT - 11:00AM CDT
|Registration ends November 3, 2017 at 4:00pm CDT|
The month of November is a time to bring awareness to men’s health issues such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, low testosterone, benign prostate hypertrophy, and ED. We invite our Mo Bros to grow moustaches for this race and our Mo Sisters and Kids are welcome to draw or paste moustaches of their own. Proceeds for this race will go to the Etowah County Cancer Foundation.
- When: Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 9:00 AM.
- Where: Downtown Gadsden. Race begins and ends at Blackstone Pub & Eatery
- Price: 5K is $25. Gadsden Runners Club and Anniston Runners Club get a $2 discount. Those registered by October 30th will be guaranteed a t-shirt.
Race Day Registration will be $30.
- Awards: Trophies awarded to the top 3 overall male and female 5K participants and to best male and female Stache. Medals awarded to top 3 in age group (excluding the overall winners). Age groupings are by 5 year increments. Prizes will be awarded for best Staches and best dressed.
- Post-Race: Post race party hosted by Blackstone Pub & Eatery. Beer will be served after the event.
- Other Info: Walkers and strollers are welcome.
Event details and schedule:
Packet Pick-up: Friday, November 3rd 2017 , 11:00AM-4:00PM at Blackstone.
Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-up: 8:00-8:45am (Inside Blackstone Pub & Eatery)
Race Starts: 9:00am sharp
After-Party: approximately 9:30am
Award Ceremony: approximately 10:00am
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?