In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for some post season action at the premier cross country course in the Southeast and on of the fastest courses in the nation. The regular high school season may be over, but RunningLane Cross Country Championships (RXC) provides an opportunity for high schoolers across the nation to get in one more shot at excellence.
On Saturday, November 20 we will be hosting the post season event of the year for athletes to cap off their cross country season.
1) Run on the fastest 5k cross country course in the Southeast
2) Have a post season championship as an individual or with their team
3) Have the opportunity to purchase an awesome RXC race shirt
We will also be hosting an open race open to participants of all ages.
Event schedule subject to change pending the amount of entries per each race. Championship races are subject to be divided into Gold, Silver and Bronze Divisions based upon seed time.
9:00 Gold Race Boys
9:30 Gold Race Girls
10:00 Boys Silver
10:30 Community Open
*11:15 Boys Awards Ceremony
*11:45Girls Awards Ceremony
For the championship Gold races we will likely divide the race into the top 20 teams by 5k average (give or take a few) and the next fastest 100 individuals. Our goal is to create the most competitive races we can and divide it in the fairest way possible! No race should exceed over ~300 runners.
The Championship boys and girls race will also have a team option. Teams are made up of 7 runners of the same gender (and same school team). Team registration is $150 for the 7. A couple of important notes about registration:
As a coach, administrator or parent you can create and pay for the team by clicking "Team registration" then click on "create team registration without registering" this allows you to pay the fee and create a password to share with your 7 runners. They must individually sign up themselves under that team name, but there will no fee once the team administrator pays.
1) Teams must use a "club name" to sign up.(i.e. If you go to Greenbow HS, your team name cannot be "Greenbow HS." You could use the name "Gumptown Runners (Greenbow)." We want to be sure that all states involved are following all post season rules and regulations to protect compliance with eligibility practices. It is essential that each HS registers under a club name. TEAMS or Individuals cannot wear school uniforms for this race.
2) When administrators sign up their team under the group pricing, they can create a password for their 7 runners they choose to be in the championship race. This means that each individual must take the initiative to complete their registration to be part of the team once they are given that link. It is important for liability purposes in these times to have each person fill out their own registration with a parent or guardian.
3) Seed times will be a required question to fill out. They must be in a readable format. Please use a season best 5k mark for seeding. For example if Jane's best time of the year is 18:47, then it must be entered as such. Please do not put 2 mile times in the 5k seeding. If a world record time or an unreadable format is submitted, it will not be used. so please enter is times in the format of XX:XX.
Those who are running on their own or not a part of their clubs team, must complete the individual registration. It is important that each individual goes through the registration process themselves and with a parent or guardian. Early registration for an individual is $25/ late registration fee (starting Nov.8) is $30.
1) If the size of the meet gets to the point where there are multiple HS championship races, the top 100 individual seed times will be put in the championship Gold race. From there individuals will be separated into the Silver and Bronze divisions.
2) Please be truthful and accurate with your seed times. Seed times will be a required question to fill out. They must be in a readable format. Please use a season best 5k mark for seeding. For example if Jane's best time of the year is 18:47, then it must be entered as such. Please do not put 2 mile times in the 5k seeding. If a world record time or an unreadable format is submitted, it will not be used. so please enter is times in the format of XX:XX.
3) Middle school athletes signing up for the middle school only event will be asked for a two mile seed time.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
After the high school and middle school events, we will be hosting an open community race. Whether you have elementary age kids who want to try out cross country or you are a parent of a high school athlete, this race is for you! We ask that no child under the age of 10 runs alone without a parent or guardian in the race. Early registration is $25 and late registration (starting Nov. 8) is $30.
This is a fast, single loop, spectator friendly course.
The start line is 100 meters wide and the course is 10 meters wide at its narrowest point. The start has ~600m straight away before it begins to narrow. This course is home to the fastest time ever by a HS girl over 5 kilometers on a cross country course (Jenna Hutchins, 15:58) and the most HS boys under 15 min in a single race (32 runners).
Awards will be done for the Championship Gold Division Races. Top teams will be honored and RXC All-Americans will be recognized. Athletes finishing 1st through 10th will be1st team RXC and athletes 11th-20th will be 2nd team RXC. Awards will be done after the conclusion of the races and final results are available.
Boys HS XC
*2020 RXC Most HS boys under 15 min in a 5k ever (32 total)
Girls HS XC
More information to come
More information to come
More information to come.
more information to come!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.