In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
5K Run/Walk benefiting students with special learning needs. This race is put on by the Knights of Columbus Council 10232 of Madison. 100% of the proceeds goes to Madison City Schools. This is part of a nation wide campaign put on by the Knights of Columbus.
"“When we attend to the needs of those in want, we give them what is theirs, not ours. More than performing works of mercy, we are paying a debt of justice.” - St Pope Gregory the Great
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Fleet Feet - 2722 Carl T Jones Dr SE B2, Huntsville, AL 35802
Thursday Nov 5 from 10am to 6pm
Black Patch Distilling - 500 Lanier Road Suite 3c Madison, AL, 35758
Friday November 6 from 10am to 6pm
RACE DAY - Heritage Elementary
We are fully committed to holding the race this year in our effort to support Madison schools' intellectual disabilities programs. Know that by participating, your are contributing to your local community. We especially want to give a shout-out to those who have donated to the race despite deciding not to run it this year. Every bit helps!
T-shirts will be limited this year, so sign up before they run out!
With the pandemic in mind, here are the precautions we'll be instituting for your safety and that of the volunteers.
1) Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
2) Everyone will need to wear masks and maintain social distancing within their own social groups before and after the race.
3) Masks may be removed for the race, but participants must maintain social distancing when lining up at the start line. Remember that the race is chip-timed, so runner times will be accurate despite spacing apart at the beginning.
4) During the race, we ask that participants keep to the far right of the path. When passing others, please pass as far to the left as possible.
5) Bottled beverages such as water and Powerade will be handed out by volunteers wearing gloves. We ask that crowds not congregate around the beverage stations.
6) Finishing times will not be physically posted in order to keep crowds from forming around the posting. Participants will be able to check finishing times online.
7) Instead of an awards ceremony, the awards will be mailed to each winner.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.