In the interest of protecting the health of vulnerable members of our community and preventing the spread of the new strain of corona virus, our 3K is canceled. We are disappointed to miss our celebration, but we appreciate and accept the concerned advice of the medical community, as well as government, education and sports officials regarding events around the state. We are grateful for your support of our school and honor your donation: T-shirts and race packets will still be provided to all paid registrants, but you may request a refund instead.
To keep crowding down, race packets with T-shirts will be available at these times and locations:
> Tuesday 3/17, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the River Steakhouse, where you still may wear your green and buy a special Shamrock Shake in a race cup made just for the race festival.
> Beginning Wednesday 3/18, during business hours at Carter Ford State Farm, 2860 Harrison Street.
> By email with participant name/address to arrange mail delivery or to request a refund: email@example.com
Peco Foods invites you to Montessori Christian Academy's 6th annual family-friendly St. Pat's run! Wear your green and get ready to go!
Here's all about it:
- We'll step off at Riverside Park at 6 p.m. St. Patrick's Day, Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- All proceeds benefit the school, a private preschool and elementary institution incorporating Christian teaching and Montessori methods
- St. Pat's is the theme, so lads and lasses are encouraged to dress in fittin' attire
- Awards: Top 3 male/female, Top 3 MCA student male/female, Best Dressed male/female/family, Best Dressed MCA student male/female
- Race terrain will be mainly paved asphalt trail
- Entry fee: $20 for adults, $15 for ages 11 to 18, $10 for ages 1 to 10. Day of race fee will be $25 for adults, $20 for ages 11 to 18, $15 for ages 1 to 10.
- Day of race registration will be from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
A T-shirt is included in your entry fee, but extra T-shirt orders will require additional payment. Extra adult and child size T-shirts are $15. T-shirts will be distributed at check-in/registration the day of the race. T-shirt availability guaranteed for all registered by March 10; a limited number of shirts will be available on race day for later entries and others will be back-ordered.
Participants will step off from the Riverside Park amphitheater at 6 p.m., Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Good luck, and thank you for participating in our fundraiser, St. Pat’s Lucky 3K!