Rogers, AR US 72758
Trail N' Tread
Teen Action and Support Center proudly presents:
Trail N' Tread Virtual Race benefiting teens in Northwest Arkansas.
Join us for our Virtual Race. You have 8 days to Run, Walk, Bike or Swim to get your miles in.
- Start Date: June 18, 2021
- End Date: June 25, 2021
- Run, Walk, Bike or Swim to get your race finished
- Choose your own course
- Post your completion time the following google form https://forms.gle/5ELBtKJ65y6iQyLc8 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget to send a race picture on the Trail N Tread Facebook Event page!
- TASC Signs/Race information will be located locally around Northwest Arkansas Trails. Take your picture with a sign if you find one!
- Saturday, June 26, 2021 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm we will have a Swag Bag and Medal Pick Up at the New Rogers location.
- New Rogers Location: 1194 W. Walnut Street, Rogers, AR 72756
- What you will get:
- Runners Headband (5K and 1/2 Marathon)
- Race Medal (5K and 1/2 Marathon)
- Products/Coupons from Sponsors and Donors (5K and 1/2 Marathon)
- Prizes given for the following categories:
- First person to submit finishing 5K and 1/2 Marathon Race
- Most Elevation
- Best creative selfie during race
- Best picture with the race signs on local trails
- Best Sleep in Selfie
- Proceeds from race will help fund programming for TASC
TASC: Teen Action and Support Center
Our Mission: We EMPOWER teens to take action in their own lives and communities.
Our Vision: We are a safe and inviting environment where youth, parents, community members and staff work together to provide support and opportunity for teens and their families. We ENCOURAGE teens to reach their full potential through practical learning experiences. We EMPOWER teens to take control of their futures through counseling and mentoring. We CONNECT teens to their communities through resources and service opportunities.
We Believe: Young people are strong, intelligent, and talented in unique and powerful ways. Young people can and do make valuable contributions to their communities and schools.
Race Contact Info
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.