Fellowship Bible Church
Searcy, AR US 72143
The Well Done Run — a race for clean water — is an experiential 5K. During this family fun run, participants carry an empty milk jug to the halfway mark, fill it up with water from a creek and carry it back to the finish line to simulate what people around the world have to do daily to collect their needed water.
While we do have some competitive racers, most are not trying to set their personal best. Along the course, you will see walkers, runners and families with strollers. We want The Well Done Run to impact participants as they help to change the world through clean water. There are currently 771 million people around the world who lack access to safe water. We run and walk one day a year so that they don't have to every day.
Thanks to our generous sponsors and participants over the past ten years, we have been able to partner with Living Water International to provide 33 fresh water wells in 12 countries (Haiti, Honduras, Guatemala, India, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, Rwanda, and Sierra Leone).
TIME AND PLACE
Join us this spring at Fellowship Bible Church in Searcy, Arkansas! We're excited to continue our fun race to raise money for those without access to clean water. Proceeds from this year's event will fund well projects in India and Africa.
Kids (0-17) — $15
College (18-23) — $20
Adults (24+) — $30
Sign up by March 20th and use the code 5OFF to get $5 off your registration fee!
This year, the race will be taking place in person with a virtual option as well. Don’t live close to Searcy, Arkansas? No problem! You can take part in the race anywhere around the world by signing up for the virtual event. Unable to participate on race day but still want to be a part of bringing clean water to those who lack access to it? No problem! The virtual option is also for you.
WHEN: Sunday, April 14th - Sunday, April 21st
WHAT: To raise money for clean water wells through Living Water International
HOW: Four ways to get involved…
- By signing up to run or walk in our Virtual 5K!
- By getting family and friends to support you in your virtual race. There will be awards for the top three fundraisers!
- By becoming a Gallon ($1,000), Half Gallon ($500) or Pint ($250) Sponsor. Contact us to find out how.
- By participating in a week-long water fast where you fast from all beverages other than water, and donate the money you would have spent on other drinks that week by clicking on the Donate button!
WHERE: Virtually anywhere! Please run your chosen race distance anywhere in the world between Sunday, April 14th, and Sunday, April 21st, and submit your time to our website by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, April 21st, when you have completed your race. If possible, we are encouraging the majority of people to run together on Saturday, April 20th, but running your race anytime that weekend is perfect!
Consider posting a picture of yourself to social media before or after your race — sporting your event T-shirt if you can — using the hashtag #TheWellDoneRun.
- If you live in Searcy or the Central Arkansas area, you can pick up your packet on Friday, April 19th, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at Fellowship Bible Church, Searcy (1009 East Beebe-Capps Expressway). If you are out of the area or out of state, your packet will be available on race day or mailed to you after the event.
- Be sure to sign up by Wednesday, March 20th, to guarantee your T-shirt!
- We need volunteers to help make The Well Done Run possible! If you are available and interested in serving, please visit the Volunteer tab.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.