In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.azroadrunners.org/races/detail/DavesRunForALS.
**THE 2021 VERSION OF THIS EVENT WILL BE VIRTUAL ONLY**
Due to safety concerns from the ongoing pandemic SAR has decided this event will be virtual only for 2021.
* If you deferred from the 2020 event to the 2021 event, you can choose to either do the virtual race for 2021, or defer to the 2022 event.
* New virtual registrations can be done online at runsignup.com prior to Sunday, March 21, 2021.
* Run your virtual 5K from Sunday, March 21, 2021 through Saturday, March 27, 2021.
* Run the 5K, 10K, or both (Dave's Double) course of your choice.
* Log your finish time in an area that will be posted here prior to March 21.
* Pick up your cool race t-shirt and medal at The Running Shop From Monday, March 22, 2021 through Saturday, April 4, 2021.
Dave’s Run for ALS is an event for runners and walkers of all ages and abilities. The event is named for the late David Filer who was an avid runner, active SAR member, and local business owner. David was diagnosed with ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, in the summer of 2000. Currently there is no cure for this fatal disease. A portion of the proceeds from the event will go specifically for ALS research, via the Jim Himelic foundation. Race distances are 10K, 5K and FitKidz and Family 1 Mile Run/Walk. Or, you can choose DAVE's DOUBLE and run both the 5K and 10K on the same day! Awards for 10K & 5K in 5 year age groups.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.