In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://azroadrunners.org/races/detail/sunrise.
|1 Mile Family Walk and Fun Run||
|Free Kids' 10 & Under Mile (breakfast and t-shirt not included)||
While online registration ends on Friday, February 16th at 6:00 pm, you can register and pick up your race goodies on Saturday from 10-1 at The Running Shop (3055 North Campbell) and on Sunday race morning at Old Tucson Studios starting at 6:45. See you on the trails!
Remember: the race goes on rain or shine!!!
TMC Sunrise at Old Tucson is a 4-mile cross country trail run and a 1-mile run through the dusty main street and horse trails of historic Old Tucson Studios and theme park. Nestled in the cactus forest on the west side of the Tucson Mountains, Old Tucson Studios is a premier tourist destination near Saguaro National Park West. Check out Old Tucson here!
Make a day of it and enjoy Tucson's finest tourist attractions as part of your race entry.
* Free Admission for the day to Old Tucson Studios + discounts for friends and family -- join us for a day of saloon dance halls, cowboy gunfights, haunted mines, train rides, merry-go-rounds, ice cream, & more . . .
* Free Trailside Breakfast for every registrant after the race, add't breakfasts available for sale
* Free Admission to International Wildlife Museum
* Colorful shirt in women's and men's sizing
* Timed race with results
* Running Shop Gift Certificates for overall and age group award winners
* Discount to "T & B Beer Mile" at Tap & Bottle (as long as entries last) + $1 discount to any beer on Sunday the 18th
* Free for children 10-and-under (no shirt, add't breakfast available for purchase)
* Friends and family are allowed in Old Tucson during the event up until race end; to stay in town after the park opens, additional guest passes to Old Tucson are a discounted $8 per person and must be purchased by the runner at the park entrance beginning at 9:45am. A participant wearing their race number must be present to take advantage of this special race entrance rate.
Perfect for trail newbies of all abilities! Wanna' know what it's like? See the recent Tucson Morning Blend television interview and then check out the super-cool Goatographer video of the dirt roads, horse trails, and dusty Main Street of historic Old Tucson Studios. Not very technical and loads of fun for walkers, joggers, and runners of all abilities!
Saturday morning February 17
10:00 - 1:00 pm: In-person registration and packet pickup at the Running Shop, 3055 North Campbell (all shirt sizes are first-come, first-served!)
Sunday Morning, February 18th
Remember: the race will take place rain or shine, with no refunds or returns.