* First 600 registrants guaranteed a commemorative colorful souvenir shirt - see here
* Low pricing with a la carte add-ons, including Day Pass to Old Tucson, breakfast burrito, or additional souvenir shirts
* Post-race cash bar with beer, spirits and more at Stage 2, near the Bitter Creek finish line
* Start/Finish at the Bitter Creek and High Chaparral sets
* Costume Contest: we'll hold a western-themed costume contest at the awards ceremony -- run in your western duds and try to win a costume contest prize!
* The 4-Miler includes single track trails, Horse Poop Alley, dirt roads, washes, and the dusty Old Tucson Main Street (wheelchairs and strollers will find this very challenging)
* The Family 1-Miler course is less technical and loads of fun for walkers, joggers, and runners of all abilities (chairs and strollers should be fine on this trail, though chair athletes may have a difficult time navigating the terrain)
* Free Lil' Partners 100 yard dash for lil' cowpokes!
* Age Group and Overall Prizes: Gift certificates to The Running Shop for overall and age group winners
* $3 off for all SAR members. The 4-Mile races are part of SAR's 2025 Running Shop/Mizuno Grand Prix.
Terrain: dirt, trails, and washes
Difficulty: some sections are rugged, mostly flat but a few inclines, watch out for cactus
Weather: 50's - 70's
Differently Abled: the four-miler is not suited for chairs, but the 1-miler may be doable
Pets: Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on Old Tucson property
Day Pass and Park Entry: All participants are invited to stay in the park until the park opens at 10:30. After 10:30, all of us will need a park pass to enjoy the day in the grounds. Click here to make a day pass purchase using the Old Tucson ticketing platform, including their e-commerce fees.
* Discounted day pass to Old Tucson: $5 per race participant, free for 4-and-under.
* Discounted day pass to Old Tucson: $15 per guest, free for 4-and-under.
Old Tucson's regular day pass pricing is $39 or $24 for ages 5-12 and free for 4-and-under.
About Old Tucson: Old Tucson Studios is open Thursdays through Mondays from 10:30am to 5:00pm. More details can be found on their website www.oldtucson.com
Location and Directions: Click here for maps and details. Old Tucson Studios, 201 South Kinney Road, Tucson, AZ 85735
Awards: Click here for Award details.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional event information can be found at http://www.runtucson.net.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your event experience.