In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* The swim is a 300-yard pool swim in the UNCW natatorium.
* Participants start at one side of the pool and snake their way up and down each lane as they work towards the other side of the pool.
* Being a pool swim race, participants must submit an estimated 100 yard swim time when registering.
* These times are used for seeding purposes. It is in your best interest to submit a time as accurate as possible.
* Submitting a time that is too fast for you will put you up with swimmers who will be passing you during the swim - not good for you or them.
* Putting a time that is too slow places you with slower swimmers and forces you to have to pass everyone.
* The ideal scenario for all participants is to have people submit accurate times - the whole swim flows better.
* Swim caps are not provided for pool swim events. If you would like to wear a swim cap, then be sure to bring your own.
* Detailed information describing the swim start plan for this event will be posted closer to the event.