In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Yes you are able to change races until Thursday at midnight online or at packet pick-up on Friday or Saturday.
How to change events/distances:
1. Sign in to your Runsignup account
2. Go to your Profile
3. View your events under Upcoming Events
4. Click Manage Registration next to the registration that you are editing
5. Click Transfer to Another Race menu located on the top OR left of the race page
6. You will be shown the details and fees for transferring to another Race
7. Select the appropriate Race and click Start Transfer
Yes, you can register at the race although we strongly suggest you pre-register. Please arrive at least 40 minutes prior to the race start. Free event shirts are only guaranteed for pre-registered runners.
Cash, check or credit card are all accepted for race day registration.
No baby strollers allowed on the course due to some narrow paths along the course.
No dogs are not allowed on the course, unless it is a service dog (must show certificate). Thank you for understanding.
Entry fees are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you for understanding.
When transferring as a Gift, you will not receive a refund of your original registration fee, though instead, your recipient is allowed to register free of charge.
1. Log in to your Runsignup account
2. Go to Profile > Upcoming Events > Manage Registration > Transfer to Another Runner
3. On the Transfer to Another page, you will be shown your Transfer information. Please confirm the information is correct and accurate
4. Enter the new registrant information. The new registrant will receive an email with a unique link which they can use to claim the transfer
5. Next complete the transfer process by clicking Registration Gift as your type of transfer (NOTE: Using this form to set up a gifted registration means they will have a guaranteed spot in the race, regardless if the event has been filled up already. However, they are require to register prior to event registration closing)
6. Click Transfer as a Gift to complete
Entry fees are non-transferable and are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you for understanding.
Yes, you can run, walk, or skip! Please note our course is a generous 4-hours. Half marathoners should start early wave if your completion time is over 2 hours.
City Impact will continue to follow the mandates/guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), state or Ventura County. Therefore, if wearing masks are mandated by CDC, state or county, we ask that you wear a mask and continue to social distance at least 6 feet from other runners. Thank you for understanding.
No, we do not mail packets out. However, our registration opens at 6AM the morning of our event. We strongly suggest you pick up your packet beforehand.
Pre-Race Packet pick-up location (Please note location is subject to change):
· Friday, August 13, 2021 from 3:00PM –7:00PM; Pierpont Racquet Club, 500 Sanjon Rd., Ventura, CA 93001
· RACE DAY - Saturday, August 14, 2021 from 6:00AM – 8:00AM
Please arrive AT LEAST 40 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT START TIME. Expect lines on race morning pick up.
The race course is flat with an incredible scenic view along Ventura's beautiful beach coastline. The race will begin on the North side of the Ventura Pier. The half marathon and 10K runs along the oceanfront promenade and extends along the Pacific Coast Highway. The 5K runs out and back along the oceanfront promenade.
You can also view an online course maps at https://runsignup.com/Race/Events/CA/Ventura/BeachFrontRun
Please note courses are subject to change.
The Beachfront Run will be held rain or shine.
Unofficial live results will be posted on TV screens on site. Online results will be posted at https://runsignup.com/Race/Results/35391#resultSetId-205623;perpage:100 shortly after the race (we plan to post them live but there are sometimes connectivity issues in which case they will be online shortly after the event finishes.)
Everyone! Invite your family and friends to join you and support a great cause.
Please know that all the proceeds from this annual event goes directly to City Impact’s vital programs. City Impact is a community-based non-profit organization established in 1995 to meet the needs of disenfranchised at-risk children, youth and families throughout Ventura County. This past year, we served over 1,861 unduplicated individuals. Our programs address a myriad of community need factors, which include food, shelter, utilities, clothing, support emotional and mental wellness; enhance educational success and decrease negative behaviors related to gangs, violence, substance abuse, and stabilize relationships.
City Impact relies on the generosity of community businesses, foundations and individuals for vital financial support in order to continue to assist those in need. So we truly appreciate your support.
For questions, contact Vickie Saipale at email@example.com.