In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee?
Race bib, custom shirt, finisher's medal and post race nourishment.
2. Is the event chip timed?
Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip, virtual participants can upload their own results. Results will be posted on RaceSmith.com AND RunSignup!
3. Will there be age group awards?
Awards will start at 9:00 AM for the 5K. Our awards will be given to top Male and Female overall, top 3 Male and Female in 5 year age groups, starting with 9 and under up to 75 and above. We will not be posting them at the venue, you may log in to our results page to view them as participants finish. PLEASE do not crowd the finish line to cheer on your buddies, we know this is a fun part of racing but we want to continue to exercise with caution. Awards not picked up will be held at Service Pros USA for ONE WEEK ONLY so please make arrangements to have them picked up if you cannot stay after the event.
4. Will there be water on the course?
Yes. Hydration will be on course.
5. What about strollers? Dogs, bikes, roller blades, skateboards, etc. are NOT allowed on the course. Strollers are allowed on the course. If you are running with a stroller, please start at the back of the pack and yield to all other runners/walkers.
6. If I am registered for the Virtual Race when will I receive my shirt and medal?
All race swag will be mailed shortly following the completion of the live in person race.
7. Is there race day registration?
Yes, but shirts are not guaranteed. Registration will remain open race morning.
8. Can I pick up a packet for a friend?
Yes, assuming registration was online and all waivers were signed.
9. Where can I park? There is parking on both ends of the race, near the START (Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084) and the FINISH (Oglethorpe Park.) The distance between both locations is under a mile. Participants in the past typically chose to park at either location and walk back to their vehicle after the race.
10. Anything else I need to know about the race?
YES. HAVE FUN!!