Join us for our final year of the Tour de FIT: a series of two-event challenges with bonus medals
The purpose of the 2024 Tour de FIT is to provide some cool incentives and perks to those committing to an active lifestyle through the year. After 2024, we will be retiring the Tour de FIT Series and its challenges.
2024 Tour de FIT events:
- Davis Stampede (Sunday, Feb. 25): 2K, 5K, 10K, Half Marathon
- The Lucky Run (Saturday, March 23): 5K, 7K, 10K
- Davis Moonlight Run (Saturday night, July 13) : 2K, 5K, 10K, 10 Mile
- Davis Labor Day Run (Monday, Sept. 2): 5K,10K
Register for each of the above events by clicking the event name.
Joining any of the challenges for the 2024 Tour de FIT is FREE.
There are 2 challenges: The Winter/Spring Challenge and The Summer Challenge. There is no cost to participate in these challenges and receive the bonus medal, except for the actual race entry fee (you must sign up for both races in the particular challenge, and pay those entry fees separately).
You must sign up for each challenge itself so that we know your intention to participate in the challenge, so that we can order you the cool bonus medal.
- Winter/Spring Challenge: Finish both the Davis Stampede and Lucky Run events and receive the Winter/Spring medal. Medals can be picked up at the Lucky Run, unless you are a virtual Lucky Run participant.
- Participating in this challenge is free, but you MUST sign up for it by March 5.
- Summer Challenge: Participate in our two summertime races - the Davis Moonlight Run and Davis Labor Day race - and receive the Summer Challenge medal on Labor Day.
- Participating in this challenge is free, but you must sign up for it by August 6.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I can’t make one of the races, but still want to participate. Suggestions?
A: Many of the included events offer a virtual option.
Q: Can I mix and match distances?
A: Absolutely, the only requirement is that for an event/division to count towards the Challenge medal, it must be a timed division (i.e., the kids fun run does not count).
Q: Is there an option to get the 15% off like in 2022?
A: This year we are simplifying the challenges and not offering a paid / VIP option.
Additional Series information can be found at http://changeofpace.com/tour-de-fit/.
Series Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Series, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your series experience.