324 North Kaweah Ave
Exeter, CA US 93221
The Name Says It All
Yes the course is challenging, the weather is hot, but what else would you expect at The Hell of Half Marathon? Oh, and don't worry, there are a lot of other crazies who will join you during your 13.1 mile battle. This race sells out every year and continues to grow. You know what you are made of, so sign up now before you regret not getting in.
Why Run This Race?
- It is one thing to finish a half marathon, but to say you completed the Hell of Half Marathon is big time bragging rights.
- Nine aid stations with the best and most enthusiastic volunteers you could ask for.
- A warm breakfast at the finish including the best chocolate milk on Earth from Top O' the Morn Farms.
- Great Swag! Including Tech Tank, Beach Towel, Insulated Cooler Bag, Breakfast, and FREE Head Buff (if you register before July 15th)!
- The best finisher's medal around that you will be proud to have earned!
Refer 4 or more participants and get a refund of up to $20.00.
The Hell of a Half Marathon is proud to support the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation. They are a dedicated to preventing burns and providing services to those affected by a burn injury. Our goal is to sponsor as many children as we can to attend their "Champ Camp" and "The Getaway" for child burn survivors. Every entry helps support this great charity and we encourage you do consider making an additional dontation. Every dollar of your donation is given to them. We will also have the Tulare County Fire Department on hand supporting an aid station as they back this great cause.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?