Time7:00AM PDT - 11:00AM PDT
|Price increases June 14, 2016 at 11:59pm PDT|
324 North Kaweah Ave
Exeter, CA US 93221
The Name Says It All
Yes the course is challenging, the weather is hot, but what else would you expect at The Hell of Half Marathon? Oh, and don't worry, there are a lot of other crazies who will join you during your 13.1 mile battle. This race sells out every year and continues to grow. You know what you are made of, so sign up now before you regret not getting in.
Why Run This Race?
- It is one thing to finish a half marathon, but to say you completed the Hell of Half Marathon is big time bragging rights.
- Nine aid stations with the best and most enthusiastic volunteers you could ask for.
- A warm breakfast at the finish including the best chocolate milk on earth from Top O' the Morn Farms.
- Great Swag! Includging Tech Tank, Beach Towel, Insulated Cooler Bag, Breakfast, and FREE Head Buff (if you register before June 15th)!
- The best finisher's medal around that you will be proud to have earned!
Refer 4 or more participants and get a refund of up to $20.00.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?