In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://noyoheadlandsrace.com/.
The Noyo Headlands Race committee is proud to announce we’ll continue to bring you a great race experience and raise money for our beloved Mendocino Coast Healthcare Foundation. Now, more than ever, the efforts of MCHF are desperately needed to help maintain the health of our community.
- Register for the race at https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/FortBragg/NoyoHeadlandsRace
- You can select the 5K/10K/half marathon/marathon. No matter what distance you select, you'll receive a running shirt and finisher medal.
- Run/walk whenever and wherever you want. You can even run/walk on the elliptical or treadmill. You can run/walk this race as many times as you want during the specified time period.
- Report your best time for the chance to win a first, second or third place medal. Medals will only be awarded to the overall three winners (no age category breakdowns).
- Submit your time by 9:00pm September 5. Winners will be announced on September 6.
- Send photos of your experience.
$20 T-shirt Package: Finisher's T-shirt. (Place Medals will be awarded only for Top 3 finishers in each distance.)
$40 Medal Package: Finisher's T-shirt and Finisher's Medal. (An additional Place Medal will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each distance.)
Youth (16 years or younger): $15 for T-shirt Package, $20 for Medal Package. Discount is applied during registration after the age of the participant has been entered.
Attention All Youth: if you can’t afford to sign up, there are scholarships available to cover your entry fee. Please contact us to make arrangements. These are available on a first come, first served basis so sign up today!
T-shirts and medals will be available for mailing or local pick up by September 12.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.