The California Classic Half Marathon and the California Classic Century rides are on the same weekend again! Join us Saturday April 1st 2017 as we will host 2,000 riders as they get to experience the ONLY bike ride that closes a freeway! Then on Sunday April 2nd 2017 we will host 3,000 runners in our Half Marathon and Half Marathon Relay as participants run through African Adventure in Fresno Chaffee Zoo, with a grand finish along homeplate inside Chukchansi Stadium. Or choose our Rock and Run 5k, it doesn't go through the Zoo, but has all of the other benefits of the Half Marathon.
If you participate in both the bike event on Saturday and the Run event on Sunday you will receive a newly designed runner/biker hat!
We encourage all Run & Bike participants to pickup their packets at our Expo on March 31, 2017 from noon to 7:00pm - We will announce location by March 1st.
For those who cannot make it to the Expo you will be able to pick up event morning at Chukchansi Park starting at 6am.
1800 Tulare St
Fresno, CA US 93721
Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
(Race organizers are providing this as an included service.)
Make sure you download the RaceJoy mobile app for live phone tracking at the California Classic Weekend.
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience with these key features:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
The California Classic Weekend is sponsoring RaceJoy to provide participants and spectators these features for free (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
- Participant must carry phone
- No official race timing information is provided for this race in RaceJoy
Additional race information can be found at http://www.californiaclassicweekend.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?