Additional race information can be found at http://sbturkeytrot.com/.
San Bernardino's Family Fun Thanksgiving Tradition!
Please come out and "wobble before you gobble". Come out and create a family fun tradition with your closest and newest friends.
A portion of the net proceeds will go towards supporting Alexander Foundation and Exonerated Nation.
It is important to note that any runners that register after November 16th are not guaranteed a participant shirt.
5k and 10k courses around the airport.
- Chip timing for 5k and 10k run/walks
- Medals three deep to top male and female 5k & 10K winners in 18 age categories
- Custom-designed diecast finisher medals to all 5k/10k participants
- Shirts for 5k/10k participants in adult unisex and youth sizes
- Discounts for teams/group of 8 or more (*contact is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Team competitions with awards to the biggest team and the fastest team
- Finish-line festival featuring costume contest, music, food, freebies, and fun for adults and kids of all ages
There is a pre-packet pick up on November 22, 1-4 PM at 295 N. Leland Norton Way, San Bernardino.
You can pick up your bib, t-shirt, and packet pick-up on race day morning at the event venue starting at 6:00 AM.
We expect heavy traffic race day morning; carpooling and early arrival is strongly recommended!
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
6:00 AM - Late registration / packet pick-up
7:00 AM - 10k start
7:20 AM - 5k start
8:00 AM - 5k & 10k age group winners announced*
*Age group awards are based on chip time.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.