In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at https://waterworldswim.com/splash-dash/.
Join us for this incredible opportunity to swim and run along the scenic coast line of Crissy Field, while taking in the beauty of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and all that the San Francisco Bay has to offer. The 2K swim will begin as a beach start near the St. Francis Yacht Club. You will then head towards the Golden Gate Bridge and exit at the beach near the West Bluff picnic area and the Warming Hut. Racers will transition in the picnic area and then start running towards Fort Point and the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge. Once at Fort Point, the runners will loop around and head back through Crissy Field towards the St. Francis Yacht Club and out to the wave organ, where they'll turn around and head back to the finish.
There will be categories for the full aquathlon, relays and swim only.
Great Prizes for Overall Male and Female
The top male and female finishers will each receive a free Alcatraz crossing, courtesy of Water World Swim.
The race will begin at the beach next to St. Francis Yacht club at 7am.
There is plenty of parking in the East Beach parking lot in Crissy Field.
There will be one water station at the swim/run transition. The run will also pass this station around the mile 1 mark.
- Absolutely no exchanging, transferring or selling of bibs to others.
- The event as planned may change due to weather, permits, etc.
- Minimum age: 10 years of age
- Cancellation Policy: All race participant purchases are final. If, for any reason, you cannot participate, the entry fee will not be refunded.
- No strollers or dogs are allowed on the course.
- Each runner’s official race number must be worn prominently on the front of the body and must be easily visible at all times.
- Use of iPods and mp3 players is strongly discouraged for safety reasons. Please take caution if you plan on running with music for your safety and the safety of those around you.
- Runners must follow the marked trail at all times. Any runner departing from the official trail must return to the point of departure on foot before continuing.
- Protect The National Park and please be polite.
- Absolutely no littering.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed on the course.
- Be prepared to share the trail with runners coming from the opposite direction.