Tiburon, CA US 94920
The Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon is an idyllic fall half marathon unlike any other. The spectacular, unique “lollipop” course provides natural beauty and breathtaking bay views, with a boutique style emphasis on each participant. Starting and finishing in Tiburon by the Bay and traversing the Strawberry Peninsula, you will be rewarded with stunning views of the San Francisco Bay, Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge and Angel Island.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
Make sure you download the RaceJoy mobile app for live phone tracking at the Tiburon Half Marathon & 5K.
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience with these key features:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
- 99 cents per race upgrade fee for both participant and spectator
- Participant must carry phone
- No official race timing information is provided for this race in RaceJoy