In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for the fourth annual Colorado Coyotes Cross Country Invitational. This meet is open to all youth runners between the ages of 6-14 years old. The course is a mix of mostly grass and crushed dirt rock with a few sidewalk crossings and a few hills. The Invitational will be professionally chip timed by Colorado Race Timing with custom bibs and custom die cast medal awards for the top ten finishers, boys and girls.
The boys and girls' races will be run together. The runners' age group is determined by their age on December 31, 2020.
WE NEED YOUR HELP:
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (COVID-19) will greatly impact this year’s Coyote's Invitational. Many of the enjoyments we have become accustomed to will not be available/allowed this year. Please help by adhering to the following protocols.
* Do not arrive earlier than one hour prior to the race (first wave).
* Please depart within 15 minutes of race end (after awards).
* Wear masks at all times (runners will be able to lower masks during the race).
* Maintain social distancing (explore other parts of the course!).
* No spectators allowed near the start or finish lines (explore other parts of the course!).
If you'd like to register a team, please contact us through RunSignUp and we will respond promptly!
Schedule of Events:
Ages 8 & Under (born 2012+) - 2Km (1.24 miles)
Ages 9 &10 (born 2010-2011) - 3Km (1.86 miles)
Ages 11&12 - (born 2008-2009) - 3Km (1.86 miles)
Ages 13 & 14 - (born 2006-2007) - 4Km (2.48 miles)
Complete race results will be posted shortly after the race to the results link on this page.
Directions to start:
Start and finish is in deKoevend Park, Shelter C, next to the Goodson Recreation Center, 6315 S. University Blvd. Centennial 80121.
Day of packet pickup starting at 7:30AM at deKoevend Park, Shelter C.
Directions & Parking:
deKoevend Park (Shelter C) can be found near Goodson Recreation Center and is located on the west side of University between E. Arapahoe Rd. and E. Orchard Rd., at the intersection of S. Josephine Way and S. University. To find Shelter C, head northwest towards Goodson Recreation Center. Shelter C is then located at the far northwest corner of the parking lot near Goodson Recreation Center after you pass the Cherry Hills Assisted Living Center. Drop off runners, tents, and gear closer to Shelter C and then please park at one of these three parking lot locations:
1) Goodson Recreation Center parking lot (6315 S. University Blvd., Centennial, 80121)
2) deKoevend Park parking lot (6301 S. University Blvd., Centennial, 80121)
3) South Suburban Ice Arena (6580 S. Vine St., Centennial, 80121). There is a bridge from the parking lot that allows access onto the Highline Canal taking you back to deKoevend Park
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?