In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Medal pickup will be available as soon as the HRCA rec centers open again for operation. As soon as we receive a reopening date, we will get the medals distributed shortly after.
We are aware of the current status of the COVID-19 virus and we are acting with an abundance of care to make our environment as safe as possible for our guests. We are working with our local and national public health care authorities to take proactive measures. With that in mind, we feel that it is in everyone’s best interest to transition the Mother's Day 5K into a virtual race.
During these times staying on top of your physical & mental well being are very important. That is why we created this virtual race. We want to offer the community the chance to get outside and stay active while eliminating large gatherings and practicing social distancing.
How Does a Virtual Race Work? It's Easy!
- Sign Up (For participants who are currently registered for the original Mother’s Day 5K we will automatically transfer your registration to the virtual race and credit you to make up the price difference or credit you and remove you from the race if you are not interested in the virtual option. Please email email@example.com stating your preference)
- Print off downloadable mother's day bib
- Run race whenever (within 2 week window) and wherever (any route, indoors, outdoors, treadmill, trail etc... You choose! If running outdoors, please be sure to practice proper social distancing and run alone, or only with members of your household.
- Submit time on RunSignup Mother's Day page (you will be sent instructions once the race window opens)
- Take photos and use #HRCALUVSMOMS on Instagram and/or tag us on Facebook @ HRraceseries
- Pickup Custom Medal
- Bring race certificate to Living The Dream Brewing Company (21+) for a 2 for 1 beer or if Covid-19 mandates are still in place, receive a discount on to go orders.
Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers in each age category.
12 & Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.