In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
2019 Prairie Dog Half Marathon Package:
For just $225.00 (Price increases to $240 on 1/1/2019)
- Peedy the Prairie Dog EXCLUSIVE swag item (pick up at January Packet Pick Up)
- Entry into each of the Prairie Dog Half Marathon distances for 2019
Entrants for each Prairie Dog Half event receive:
- Race Day Shirt (see each race for the type of shirt at each event)
- Souvenir Bib
- Goody Bag
- Chip Time
- Half Marathon Finisher Medal upon completion of each race
-A Unique '52.4' finisher AWARD after you complete all four races!
Join Peedy the Prairie Dog every season for the Prairie Dog Half Marathon Series. This is the PACKAGE registration to become enrolled in ALL FOUR half marathons offered in Colorado in 2019*.
WINTER - Louisville, January 13, 2019
SPRING - Arvada, April 7, 2019
SUMMER - Castle Rock, July 20, 2019
FALL - Westminster, September 14, 2019
*Dates, locations and swag items subject to change. Tentative 2019 dates are listed above. No refunds will be given for date or location change.
- This is a registration for the HALF MARATHON distance.
- If you are injured or ill-trained, you may change your registration from the 13.1 distance to a shorter distance. (This will make you ineligible for the 52.4 finisher's medal).
- To earn the 52.4 medal, you (you personally) must actually run the 13.1 distance and have a recorded time for each from each event date.
- You may not transfer your packaged registration to any other racer.
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Swag (shirts, medals, etc) will NOT be mailed to participants. All pick ups must be done in-person.
- The additional Peedy the Prairie Dog swag will be available for pick up at the January Advanced Packet Pick Up or at the first event of the series (the Arctic Prairie Dog).
You must be a participant to view this content.
Have An Account?Sign In